🎻

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

"Khwabo ki duniyan mukamal kahan hai....

Jeena ki khwahish main marna yahan hai..."

                   "Rayannnnn"

The heat wrecking yet trembling shout echoed in the place full of people around...

"Rayaannn..."she searched through her glossy eyes and damped lashes....

Standing at the Jinnah international airport a girl with silky brown hairs and red bloodshot eyes wearing a Pikachu night dress that was just above her ankles... Roaming around barefoot she searched through every corner with her trembling self....

But the question was what a girl nearly 14 year old was doing there at that time of night....

And the answer was she Lost her world that night...

And caring about her appearance was the last thing she could do at that moment....

"Wo chala gaya hai guriya..."the firm yet soft voice said but she was unable to hear anything at that moment... everything was turning darker and darker with his absence...

(He went away doll...)

"But he promised baba jaani...."the whispering words left her wobbly lips...
It was piercing her heart...his absence was breaking even it has been only few hours...

"Promises are meant to be broken Maria..."the mocking tone didn't got unnoticed by her but the said words were true promises are meant to be broken sooner or later....

That day a little girl lost herself feeling that it was the end not knowing that the future was holding bigger monsters for her to tackle alone...

She heard someone knocking on the door breaking her Trace of memories sitting beside the window while hugging herself lost as always it was her daily routine to remember everything...
She didn't talked to him from last 5 years it was not like he didn't contacted her but her heart was stubborn she didn't wanted to cry for hours again...
It was not like she stopped crying but now it was only dry tears that were showing the sorrow of her heart...
Shaking her head she went to open the door finding Sehar standing at the door step giving her a sad smile while she tried to smile back but broke down into tears hugging her tightly...

Sehar tried to console her but at last she too hugged her tightly knowing that nothing can Mend her broken heart...she was Lost and no one was there to tell her what to do anymore...

"Main Yateem ho gai Sehar...mera koi nahi raha...Sehar main yateem ho gai..."she repeated the same words crying loudly remembering that how dreadfully she lost her whole world in just one night...

(I am an orphan now Sehar...no one is there for me...I am an orphan now...)

"Main...yateem...ho gai..."the words died down with her falling on the ground limp...

(I...am...an... orphan...)

Maria Munawar a girl who was loved and pampered her whole life was now alone in this selfish world with no one around to lean on...

"Kaisi hai duriyan...

Koi hal hi nahi...

Aj vi tu aya na...

Tu ana kal vi nahi...💔

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

He walked out the airport the same way he went away years ago leaving behind his heart...how was she...was everything okay with her...how much she has grown in all these years...so many questions but the answers were none...

he tried to contact her too many time but she didn't talked to him even for once...his heart still pains remembering that his Riya was not ready to talk to him but now he was sure that he will  convince her into talking to him again after all she was his Riya... she can't stay mad at him for too long...

He smiled shaking his head and walked to catch a taxi...

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Stoping the taxi Infront of his house his eyes went towards the other side where the frontyard was filled with different kinds of flowers Infront of the house making him smile unconsciously he walked towards that direction leaving his own house behind....

Forwarding his foot to enter the house he stayed stilled looking at the view Infront of his eyes...

The house which was filled with giggles and mischievous pranks was looking so gloomy like it have been abondoned for years...

But his breath finally stopped seeing his heart standing Infront of his eyes...

Wearing the light blue suit with her duppatta hanging carelessly beside her foot ,her pale skin looking more paler than before with dry tear staining her dimply cheeks her jet black eyes swollen and red with tears...

What happened to her...what happened to his doll...

"Rayaaan...."she uttered finally feeling herself breathing again and ran towards him hugging him tightly...

"Mera Rayaan..."she mumbled while tear fell from her eyes...

"Meri Riya..."he replied back felling the tears leaving his eyes...

"Na jana kon sa zaher milaya hai...

tumna muhabat main...

Na Zindagi achi lagti hai...

Na hi maut...🥀🥀