🎻🎻🎻

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

"Nikah Mubarak Riya..."he muttered to the girl sitting in front of him looking paler and broken with her empty eyes...

"Nikah Mubarak Ryan..."she mumbled joining their forehead closing her eyes felling tears leaving them...

"Ansoo aur dua main koi fark nahi...

Aur roo dena bhi hath uthana hota hai..."

Now she had finally someone whom she can call hers...
He was her rightfully and nobody can change it now...

"Ghar chalain..."he asked forwarding his hand making her gulp...

(Let's go home...)

But her next words stopped him on his place stunned...

"Main wahan nahi jao gi..."she said looking down not wanting to look into his eyes...

(I don't want to go there...)

He stared at her for a moment searching for some answers but not finding anything he signed cupping her he wiped her tears with his thumb while more fell from her red eyes decorating on her pale cheeks...

"Riya...hum apna ghar ja raha hain aur main tumhara sath hun tumha kabhi akela nahi chodo ga tumha..."he said assuring her rubbing her cheek lightly making her look up while she gulped lightly...

(Riya...we are going to our home and I am here with you and I won't leave alone ever...)

"Pakka..."she asked forwarding her little finger infront of him...

(Promise...)

"Pakka.."he replied joining there finger giving her other hand a little squeeze...

(Promise...)

"Hum sath rahain ab...hamesha..."he said walking out of the room while holding her while she looked back for a little her eyes flickering with pain, agony and confusion... something was still missing that needed to be unfold...

(We will live together from now.... forever...)

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Zaidi mansion was filled with hustle and bustle on the arrival of the only daughter in law of Zaidi family....
Everything was decorated with bright shimmery lights and smell of Roses was making every corner filled with it's aroma...

Maria stared out of the car window emotionlessly feeling the house coming into her view...
Every memory related to that house played back in her mind like it's was repeating itself all over again...

She blinked lightly feeling the tears falling from her eyes remembering everything all over again was beautiful yet painful for her memoirs of her parents, memories of their childhood when they used to play in the same yard without any care of the world around...and now everything broke apart leaving her lonely and broken...

"Kahan kho gai...."Aryan asked waving his hand in front of his eyes while she shook her lightly with a little smile...

(Were are you lost...)

"Chalo phir ander chalta hain..."he said taking her hand in his walking out of the car...

(than let's go inside...)

Her heart raced looking at the huge mansion shinning brightly in front of her eyes...

Her eyes got filled up with tears recalling the memories of past wanting to lose herself in them...

"Ryannnn...."her voice echoed in the yard her Loud giggles being followed afterwards...

She was running holding the water pipe in her while splashing it on him...

"Riyaaa...bus karo yaar..."he said with a little glare making her pout...

(Riyaaa... stop it now....)

"Ryan main tu bus mazak kar rahi thi..."she shouted running behind him leaving the on the floor...

(Ryan I was just joking...)

Aryan sulked sitting the swing looking away from her making gulp in terror...

"Ryan mujh sa baat karo..."she said pulling his hand while he immediately snatched it away leaving her hurt...

(Ryan talk to me..)

"Dubara nahi karun gi..."she said holding her ears tears leaving her eyes....

(I won't do it again...)

"Roo tu maat ab Riya... meri jaan jati hai..."he said whipping her tears making her sniff....

(Please stop crying Riya...it kills me...)

"Aur jab tum baat nahi karta tu meri jaan jati hai..."she replied tilting her head...

(And  you not talking to me kills me too...)

They were part of each other if one was heart than the other was heart beat....who can't survive without the other....

"Ya ab tumhara ghar Riya hamara ghar aur mera wadha hai tumha hamesha bacha ka rakhon ga har buri nazaar sa..."he said closing his eyes before sleep to over him while she opened her bright red from crying...

(This is your house too now Riya our home and it's my promise that I will protect you from every evil eye...)

"Kis..kis..ki buri nazaar sa bachao ga Ryan...kis kis ki..."she muttered tears falling from her eyes the girl hiding the biggest secret in herself wanting to tackle the monster on her own...but will he be able to save her???

"Bada sasta main lut lati hai duniyan usa...

Jisa khud ki kimat ka andaza nahi hota...

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Short chapters because I am trying to get back on track...

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment...

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜