💔💔💔💔

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

Sitting in his cabin Haider was  looking towards her with a pained expression who was engrossed in her work without any care of her surroundings.

"Meri  gudiya  apna har kam dil  laga  kar karti hai"the older man said who was sitting in front of him staring at her with adoration filled eyes.

(My doll does every work wholeheartedly)

Haider  was unable to  understand how he was calling her  his  daughter when her father  died  years ago.

"acha chalo ab kuch business ki  baat ho jae  waisa bhi  main busy insan hun"he  said laughing a little.

(Okay now let's talk about some business I am very busy person)

"Main chahata hun tum hamara hotel khud visit karo"he said in a serious tone making him gulp.

(I want you to personally visit our hotel)

"Of course  sir main personally visits karun ga  project shuru  hona sa pehla"he replied  making him smile.

(Of Course sir I'll personally visit your hotel before starting the project)

They were in the middle of their discussion when a soft voice spoke from behind, making him freeze.

"Baba jaldi karain na mujha ghar jana hai"she whined lightly, her  voice was low ,her face was a little sad yet emotionless.

(Dad please do your work fast I want to go home)

"Chalta hain meri gudiya waisa bhi hamara kam ho gya hai" That man smiled caressing her hairs lovingly, he then turned his attention towards him who was still in daze.

(Ok my doll lets go our work is finished anyway)

"Mr Ali hum phir hotel main milain ga"he said forwarding his hand for him to shake.

(Mr Ali we will meet you in the hotel than)

"It was a pleasure meeting you Mr Baig"he said shaking his hand eyeing her who was looking down the whole time.

and with that they went out his eyes followed her seeing her fading figure he gulped down his tears closing his eyes like he was trying to stop the pain that was breaking his heart.

🖤🖤🖤

"meri gudiya kya kar rahi hai"Ikram Baig said to her who was gazing at the sky sitting on the cold stairs.

(What my doll is doing)

"kuch nahi baba"she replied smiling lightly.

(Nothing dad)