🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍃🍃🍃🍃

🍃🍃🍃🍃

"So mam last question what is your plan about getting married"the tv host of the most famous news channel asked, making her laugh.

"Ummm....jab wo maan jae"she said smiling widely making everyone confused.

(Umm..when he agreed)

"Matlab aap ki life main koi hai"he asked with curiosity...to get the next headline.

(that's mean you have someone in your life)

"Koi tha...koi hai ...aur hamesha rahe ga"she replied , the smile didn't left her lips and the pain was again hidden behind her happiness.

(someone was...someone is..and someone will always be there)

"Tu phir hamain kab tak apki shadi ki news mil sakti hai ....intezar kitna lamba ho ga"he asked excitedly.

(so when are we going to get the news of your marriage...how long is the wait)

"Ya intezar tu Umar bhar ka hai ..mohabbat Pana itna aasan nahi"she completed her words getting up....the show ended while she went towards her car for the next meeting.....wearing the dark shades everything was hidden behind them ...tear left her eyes while a constant smile was playing on her lips ....

(this wait is for lifetime..it is not that easy to your love)

Ya intezar-e-mohabbat hai jaan la kar choda ga.

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Entering the house she switched on the light but got shocked hearing the loud noises.

"Surprise"all shouted in unison making her laugh.

"Choti mama"the 10 year old boy ran towards her making her shake her head.

"Mera baby "she hugged him tightly.

(my baby)

"Mujah sa koi pyar hi nahi karta"she heard a little babyish voice.

(nobody loves me)

"Apsa tu main bohat pyar karti hun meri jaan"she took the baby girl close to her heart.

(I loves you so much my life)

"Aur mujh sa"she heard the masculine voice making her look up.

(and me)

"Bohat zyada "she said, getting up the baby girl still in her arms.

(Alot)

"Kaisi ho meri Birdie "he said, pecking her forehand.

(how are you my Birdie)

"Mujah kya ho ga Baan"she looked down, not trying to show him how weak she was.