♤♤♤

♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Yaqen ki jiya??? sahib....

Yaqen na mara hai!

"Ya app kya kah rahi hain"he asked in disbelief making her look down...

(What are you saying)

"Main...bhool jao maine kuch kaha tha mera tu...."she stuttered trying to control herself from breaking down...

(I...forget it that I said something)

"Kaisa bhool jao app ko is haal main dekh kar bhi please mujah batain kya hua hai aisa kya hua jis na ap ka ya haal kar diya"he asked worriedly while she looked down controlling her tears her lips wobbled making his heart ache.

(How can I forget it even after seeing you in this condition what had happened that made you like this)

"Tum mujh se nafrat karunga agar tumhe pata chala tu ''she said sobbing lightly while he shook his head immediately. How can he hate her? It is not impossibleforhim to hurt her. 

(You will hate if you get to know it)

"Main apps....main apps nafrat kar hi nahi sakta ya mera is wajood ka liya na mumkin hai"he said making her look towards him..

(I...I can't hate you it is impossible in my this existence)

"Baatein kya hua main wada karta hun har haal mein aap ka sath dun ga '' he said resureing her while she bit her lip gulping down lightly...

(Tell me what happened I promise I will be with you in every condition)

"I...I slept with someone "she said closing her eyes tightly while tears stream down her eyes wetting her pale cheeks. He sat frozen in front not being able to believe what he heard..

After not getting any reaction her heart fell he was going to hate her now Marziya thought and trembled in fear....

Opening her eyes she felt his hands on her cheek while he looked worriedly towards her....

"Maina jan boch ka kuch nahi kiya...mujah pa yaqen karo Murtaza main sach kah rahi hun...."she hiccuped trying to make him understand that it was not her fault she was innocent......

(I haven't done it intentionally....trust me Murtaza I am telling the truth)

"Mujhe aap pe yaqeen hai ''he said, making her stop. She looked towards him without blinking. How can he believe her without knowing anything? Even Hannan didn't believe her. How can he......

(I trust you)

"Kaisa tumha tu kuch pata bhi nahi"she said tilting her making him close his eyes in pain her eyes were empty lifeless the shine in them was gone somewhere......

(How you didn't even know anything)

"Apni jaan sa zyada yaqen hai ap pa mujah kisi wazahat ki zarorat nahi"he replied making her freeze...is he really believing her without knowing anything....