🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

sitting down on the chair she was biting her nails in nervousness while two pairs of eyes were looking at her like they were trying to dig hole in her soul.

"Aj tu mara hath sa zaya ho jae gi"Washfa said while trying to approach her but Mahnoor took a hold of her hand making her sit back on the bed.

(today you are going to die in my hands)

"Galti se ho gya mana thoda hi na kaha tha ka wo wahan ajae"Inaya said looking down while both of them glared at her, making her look down in fear.

(It was a mistake I didn't asked him to come there)

"koi kaam kabhi dhang sa na karna" Mahnoor said, hitting her head, making her whine.

(you can't do any work without causing any problem)

"Ab ja ka usa wapis bhi tum hi laka ao gi"Washfa said, getting up, making her eyes wide open.

(now you are going to bring it back)

"mujhe woh maut ki saza suna dain ga raham karo mujh par"she said kneeling down while joining her hands at the front in a dramatic manner but they glared at her making her node in approval.

(he is going to sentenced me to death have mercy on me)

⭐⭐⭐

mumbling something to herself, Inaya was walking back and forth in the corridor of a huge haveli. A loud scream left her mouth when someone put a hand on her shoulder, making her scared.

"dara diya aap na mujha"she said loudly while hitting him on his back.

(you scared me)

"ara bas kar jao ab jaan lu gi kya"he said holding her wrists in his hand.

(stop it now are you planning to take my life)

"Acha ji darana ki kya zarorat thi"she said, narrowing her eyes.

(Oo is that so what was the need to scare me)

"Inaya Begum ap ka liya tu jaan hazir hai ap hum sa aisa dara na karain"he said, making her laugh.

(Inaya Begum I can give my life for you what's the need of getting scared)

Both were laughing loudly but someone was burning with fury.

"Inaya study main abhi aur isi waqt"Salar's loud voice met her ears making her eyes wide open. She looked towards Haider for some help but he just shrugged his shoulders and went away leaving them behind making her pout.

(Inaya come to the Study now)

She entered the huge study room where he was sitting and looked down like an innocent child who was behaving so obediently.