36. A Change of Destiny and a New Princess

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Um okay, thank you.

Rarity: Your welcome.

I go to Twilight.

Y/n: Apparantly Rainbow Dash is living in a cottage just outside Ponyville.

Twilight Sparkle: Wait, what?

Y/n: Let's go!

First we go to the cottage and we see Rainbow Dash in Fluttershys' house failing to keep the animals happy.

Y/n: I bet this is happening to the other four aswell, right now i think it's best that we go to your house and figure this out.

Twilight Sparkle: Your right.

On the way to Twilights we found out Applejack has Rarities job, Pinkie is running Sweet Apple Acres and Fluttershy is trying and failing to make people laugh.

We make it to her home.

Twilight Sparkle: This is bad. This is very bad.

Spike: What's going on? Why is this happening?!

Twilight Sparkle: Last night when you were taking one of your seven-hour bubble baths, I got a special delivery from the Queen.

Y/n: Seriously, seven hours?

Spike: What? I like my bubble baths.

Twilight brings out a letter.

Y/n: What's that?

Twilight Sparkle: It's a letter Queen Celestia gave me before she left last night.

Y/n: Let's hear what it says.

Twilight Sparkle: Dear Twilight Sparkle,The spell contained on the last page of this book is Star Swirl the Bearded's secret unfinished masterpiece. He was never able to get it right, and thus abandoned it. I believe you are the only person who can understand and rewrite it. Queen Celestia.

Y/n: What was the spell?

Twilight Sparkle: Uh from one to another, another to one. A mark of one's destiny singled out alone, fulfilled.

Y/n: It doesn't even rhyme.

Twilight Sparkle: That's what i said anyway i cast the spell so I could find out what it was, but nothing seemed to happen. But now I know what happened. The spell has changed the Elements of Harmony! That must be why their cutie marks are all wrong!

Spike: So just cast a counter-spell to switch them back.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh. There is no counter-spell!

Spike: Why don't you just use that memory spell you used to fix everyone when Discordia was here?

Y/n: Well from what's happened it's not their memories, Spike. It's their true selves that have been altered!

Spike: Zecora's cure for the cutie pox?

Twilight Sparkle: That won't work either...

Spike: Well*sighs*, maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe our friends will grow to like their new lives.

Y/n: No, Spike. They're not who they are meant to be anymore.

Twilight Sparkle: Their destinies are now changed, and it's all my fault. I have to find a way to make this right.

Y/n: Well my mother has the utmost faith in you and so do i, so don't worry you'll figure out a way to fix this. These are your friends.

Twilight Sparkle: You're right, Y/n. And they mean more to me than anything. My friends...