Okay?

TaeGucci👅: Okay 🥺

Goodnight, I love you 🥺❤

Jeondelicious : Love u too Tae

Sleep well ❤

Jungkook smiled shyly as the butterflies in his stomach flew around happily. He smiled and blushed as he read the message over and over again, until he realised he was giggling like an idiot. He put his phone aside and pulled the blanket over him. He smiled as he dozed off. Thinking about Taehyung, thinking about the text saying 'I love you'. 

⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓⁓

|THE NEXT MORNING|

As promised, as soon as Jungkook woke up, he texted Taehyung. 

Jeondelicious : Good morning Tae

TaeGucci👅: Morning Kookieeee

You actually texted me 🥺

Jeondelicious : Ofc I did

Did you sleep well?

TaeGucci👅: Yes I did

You?

Jeondelicious : I did too

But 3.30 is too late a time to sleep

Let's start sleeping early

TaeGucci👅: Jeon don't act like I was the only reason why u slept late last night -_-

Jeondelicious : Wdym 👀

TaeGucci👅: U wouldn't have slept early anyways

U always sleep late

Jeondelicious : Okay okay but lets try?

TaeGucci👅: Eh we'll see

Jeondelicious : Lmao

TaeGucci👅: Okay I need to get ready now

Ttyl <33

Jeondelicious : Bye Tae <3

 Talking to Taehyung had become Jungkook's favourite thing to do now. He found it surprising how he had became so close to someone who he hadn't even met. Well, he didn't even know his name. But he was thankful he replied to him that day and chose not to block the unknown user. 

Everyday, he scrolled up their messages, laughing like an idiot when he saw Taehyung flirting with him or sending him many hearts, and last night, when Taehyung said he loves him, his heart skipped a beat. He looks at all the pictures Taehyung has sent him everyday, admiring his beauty and wondering how someone could look that good. That cute and that hot at the same time. Thankfully, Taehyung always shared his pictures when Jungkook asked, instead of thinking that Jungkook was a creep to ask for his pictures. He liked to flaunt his face, as he should. 

Jungkook on the other hand was a little insecure about himself. He had the perfect body and perfect face. The angelic voice and smooth dance moves, but he was lonely. All the girls drooled over him in university even though he wasn't very popular. But he didn't care. He never had someone to praise him and love him. Not even his parents. They were there, but were so busy with their work they barely cared about their son. He wanted to feel loved. And Taehyung gave him that feeling. He was scared that if he showed Taehyung his face, he would leave him. Though Taehyung had said countless times that looks don't matter to him and he only cared about personality, Jungkook couldn't bring himself to take the risk. He had his group of amazing friends but Taehyung made him feel different. He couldn't risk to lose him. When Taehyung complimented him after seeing the picture he had sent, he felt much better about himself. It definitely boosted his confidence. He really admired Taehyung, in all the ways. He loved the boy's cheerful vibe and how he could lift up anyone's mood. He waited the entire day to text him. It was his favourite time of the day. 

|LATER IN THE DAY|

Jungkook's university had just gotten over. He was tired and annoyed. They gave him loads of assignments to finish per usual. He checked his phone to see if Taehyung had sent him a message but then realised that his university would've also gotten over just now. He sighed as he started walking towards his car. He was almost there when he heard a commotion coming from his left. Loud laughs and people talking  He looked in the direction to see what was going on. But when he did, his heart stopped, he stared wide eyed and slapped himself a couple of times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. 

He thought, 'I-Is that Tae?'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday update!

Shit's boutta go down now 😌

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you have an amazing and safe holidays!!! 🎄🎄🎄❤💚❤💚

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤