27. Ice cream

Taehyung sat in his room, snuggling into his blanket with his Gucci jacket on. It had been around 30 minutes since his and Jungkook's conversation and though he had pushed the thought to the back of his head, he was still confused. He wanted ice cream really really bad and there he sat, with his phone in his hand looking at dessert videos (specifically ice cream ones) and cried and cursed at the customers who were eating ice cream. I mean, typical, yeah?

His conversation with 'Kookie' was super weird. He was really confused about what Jungkook meant by 'okay' and sat there wondering whether he should text him or not. But he was so engrossed in staring at ice cream on his phone that he completely forgot about that thought. Therefore, when his bell rang at 10 p.m., he got shocked and scared. With slow and steady steps, he walked to his door and looked out through the peephole. It was a delivery man with a medium sized package in his hand. Confused, he opened the door. 

"Here's your big tub of cookie dough ice cream with 3 waffle cones sir" the man said.

Realisation hit Taehyung as he squealed in excitement and took the bag from the man. He thanked him and closed the door. He took the package to his dining table and hurriedly removed the big and glorious tub of ice cream. He was so desperate for ice cream, he was literally teary eyed right now. He rotated the tub dramatically to see it's 'beautiful features'. On the tub, there was a post-it note.

'The great Kookie has sent you Kookie dough ice cream. Enjoy Tae!! <3'

Taehyung almost face palmed himself at the lame joke but the thought of 'Kookie' sending him ice cream took over him. 

Taehyung was an emotional kind of person. He got super touched by not only big and grand prizes, but also simple and small things. This was one of those small things. Jungkook was practically taking care of him. He sniffled as he scooped a big chunk of ice cream, stuffed it in the waffle cone and cried even more as he licked the ice cream and ate the waffle cone, relishing the taste he was yearning for. 

He walked to his room and immediately picked his phone up to text his angel, Kookie.

TaeGucci👅: Tae got his Kookie dough ice cream 🥺🤧

and he loves you even more now 🤧❤❤❤

You are a fucking angel, uk that Jeon?

Jeondelicious : Ofc I am 😌

Do u like it?

Is it good?

TaeGucci👅: Oh its fucking delicious, nothing less than heaven

Something is missing though 🥺

Jeondelicious : What?

TaeGucci👅: You said it's 'Kookie dough ice cream'

Where's my Kookie? 🥺

Jeondelicious : I'm yours?

TaeGucci👅: You've always been mine

Jeondelicious : Wow okay

I'm sorry baby

TaeGucci👅: For? 🥺

Jeondelicious : You didn't get your Kookie

TaeGucci👅: I didn't get him here with me, but I'm talking to him rn so it's okay 🥺❤

Jeondelicious : Omg awe, Tae you have no idea how your words affect me

TaeGucci👅: Is it good or bad?

Jeondelicious : Good obviously wtf!!!

You're literally so amazing

TaeGucci👅: You're more amazing 🥺

I have a question tho

Jeondelicious : Hm?

TaeGucci👅: Why did you send ice cream to me?

Jeondelicious : Because my baby boy was super desperate for ice cream?

TaeGucci👅: I'm your baby boy?

Jeondelicious : You've always been my baby boy 😌

TaeGucci👅: Oh wow I love this side of you daddy 😍

Jeondelicious : Here we go again  

sigh

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday update!!

We're done with all the Instagram post chapters so here is a proper chapter for y'all!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤