Epilogue: Precious

|THREE YEARS LATER|

"I'm really nervous, Kook."

"We'll be fine, Tae. You believe me, right?"

"Yeah, yeah I do. But just, what if we end up sucking at this? What if we fail? I can't risk that. This is such a huge responsibility. Do you- do you think I'm ready?"

Jungkook smiled as he walked towards Taehyung who sat on the bed. He lifted his face up and gently kissed his forehead, "You're more than ready, sweetheart. Haven't you been preparing for this ever since you were a kid? You're going to do so well. I'm completely sure of it."

"You're just saying that 'cause you love me." The older mumbled.

"Are you serious, Tae? Have I ever lied to you? I mean it."

"Ugh I don't know. I'm going to be so panicky and my hands will be shaking- What if I drop her, Kook?"

"Okay, now you're acting dumb. You've held her before, my love."

"Yeah but this, this is gonna be different."

"And you're going to do great. You're going to be the world's greatest father. I don't even mind being the second best." He winked.

Taehyung smiled, "You mean it, right? That we'll be fine?"

"Of course I do. She loves us already. Don't worry."

Taehyung nodded his head, "I won't."

"You ready to go then?"

"Yeah. But, I need a hug before that." Taehyung had wanted to say. But before he could complete himself, the latter half of his sentence got muffled into Jungkook's shoulder. He smiled.

"I know you do. Just, don't worry okay? Stop doubting yourself. You're the best. And you're going to do amazing."

"We are going to do amazing."

Jungkook smiled, "Mhm, you're right. We are."

|45 MINUTES LATER - AT THE ADOPTION CENTRE|

"We named her Deiji for the three months that she's been here. Would you want to change that?"

Taehyung nodded, "We would like to name her Kim Jeon Eunae, please." He exhaled after telling her full name to another person for the first time. Soon after, he felt Jungkook's hand snaking around his waist, giving him reassurance.

They had decided to name her Eunae, meaning 'grace' and 'love'. A beautiful name for the most beautiful daughter.

The adoption social worker frowned, "I'm sorry, wouldn't only one of your surnames be used?"

Jungkook chose to answer this question, "I know the system of having middle names isn't prevalent in South Korea, but we couldn't just decide on just one of our surnames. So she's going to have a unique name, I guess."

The woman smiled and nodded, finishing off the paperwork.

In the meantime, the married couple looked around for their four-month old daughter.

Eunae had been found at the doorstep of the centre by this very woman that dealt with her documents at the moment. She had presumably been abandoned by her parents for reasons unknown. They couldn't have been sure, but the adoption workers deduced that she had merely been a month-old at the time. Making her a four-month-old baby now.

Taehyung and Jungkook had known her for a couple of months now. A few months after they had bought a mansion for themselves, they had started their search on adoption centres. And they had fallen in love with Eunae as soon as they had laid their eyes upon her.