98. Laws

|2 YEARS LATER - NOVEMBER|

"I can't believe they're making you work on even Saturdays now."

"I know. It's fine, it's only for another couple of weeks. They just really want me to train the interns and junior producers."

"What? No, it's not fine. You need to rest, Kook. I remember telling you that you need to tell Miyoung and the company to not pressurise you so much."

Jungkook chuckled, removing his shoes and placing them on the rack before washing his hands in the kitchen. "You remember that? Wasn't that like, two years ago?"

"You remember it too. Besides, I have an elephant's memory." Taehyung smirked, having a little proud moment.

Jungkook snickered, unable to get over how adorable his fiancé is. Ah, he missed him. He's been too busy this past week.

He walked behind Taehyung who stirred something on a pan placed over the stove. Wrapping his arms around his waist, he rested his chin on the older's neck and kissed his cheek, "What're you cooking?"

"Just some stir-fry." Taehyung shrugged, pouring a little soy sauce into the mixture.

"Hm. It smells lovely."

"Does it? I'm kinda bored of stir-fry."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why are you making it, then?"

"I didn't know what else to cook. And I didn't want you to be hungry once you came home."

"I could've just gotten us take out, baby. You should've told me."

"Eh it's whatever. Just, deal with my stir-fry today, okay?"

"I'm gonna relish it. Even though we've been having it everyday since the last three days, it's delicious every time."

Taehyung smiled, "Well, thank you. That must mean something coming from you since you're the better chef."

"I'll cook for us tomorrow. Don't worry."

"Okay!"

|9:30 p.m.|

"So, how was work today?" Taehyung asked before taking a bite of his food.

"Good. Different. I wasn't working on music. I just had five different training sessions with interns and junior producers."

"Five?!"

"Yeah, five." He snorted, "There are way too many newbies and they're gonna make sure each one has at least one session with me."

Taehyung hummed in acknowledgement, smiling. 

"What? Why're you smiling?"

"Just, it's nice to know your fiancé is one of the best music producers in the country."

Jungkook chuckled, "Shut up. I'm not one of the best."

"I know. I too believe you're the best."

Jungkook frowned, conveying to Taehyung by that one look how shy compliments made him.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Jeon. but the paparazzi won't run behind you every time you step out to inquire about your personal life if you weren't one of the best."

"Then you're one of the best fashion designers too. They're behind you every time you step too."

Taehyung pouted, "Didn't you know that before?"

"Know what?"

"That I was one of the best designers? Did my example make you realise just now?" He raised his eyebrows, teasing the younger.