72. Comfort

"I want to go eat Bibimbap."

"Tae, what's with you and your midnight cravings?"

Taehyung snorted, "I just want to go eat my favourite food with my favourite person. Is that too much to ask for?"

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with his signature puppy eyes. While Jungkook tried to resist them, he obviously failed. Though, it didn't matter because he would've agreed with Taehyung even without him showing those irresistible does eyes.

He chuckled, "No, it isn't. But you seriously want to go now?"

"Yes Kook, why does the time matter? Anyways, I won't be able to sleep again. I want to go, unless you're tired and want to stay in bed."

"Nah, I slept in the flight, I'm good."

"So then? What are we waiting for my love?" Taehyung proudly smiled as he jumped off the bed to get changed.

Jungkook laughed, "Why can't I ever say no to you?"

"Do people even sell Bibimbap at 4 a.m.?" Jungkook asked, scrolling through his phone to look for places that would be open at this hour.

"Specifically search for midnight places Kook."

"I only see midnight cafes- no wait, I got it. There's one ten minutes from here."

"Okay, lets go then!!" Taehyung excitedly grabbed Jungkook's hand and interlocked their fingers as he started walking with a little bounce in his step, displaying his exhilaration.

"Gosh, the December cold in South Korea is unbeatable."

Taehyung chuckled, "Wasn't it cold in New York too?"

"It was, but the temperature never went below 0° there. It's like -3° here."

"That's not too much of a difference."

"I know, but still. I'm freezing."

Taehyung laughed, "Come here." He wrapped an arm around Jungkook and held him close so the two could preserve body heat. It really was very cold. The fact that it was so early in the morning didn't help either.

"I'm gonna have hot ramen in there." 

Taehyung laughed.

Ten minutes later, Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves sitting in a cozy restaurant. It was small yet almost empty. Only two other alone customers were seen sitting in far corners of the room that smelled of food. The yellow hues of the walls and lights made the atmosphere warm. And the heater with it's setting on maximum, literally made the room a warm one.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as he sat on the chair across Taehyung's. The couple chose a table in the corner too, to accentuate the cozy feeling. 

"I like it in here. It's nice and warm."

"I like it too." Taehyung agreed.

The two started skimming through the menu even though they knew exactly what they wanted. Seeing two new faces in the restaurant, a waiter walked up to their table and asked, "What can I get you sirs?" 

Taehyung smiled as he looked up, "One Jeonju Bibimbap for me please." 

The waiter returned the smile and looked towards Jungkook, "And for you sir?" 

"I'll take a Shoyu ramen please." Jungkook requested for the classic ramen. One that would truly make him feel like he was finally home. Eating fast food and packaged ramen in New York made him miss his home food so much.