78. Friends

|29th December - 10:00 p.m.|

"Ah I'm so exhausted." Taehyung heavily sighed, plopping his aching body on the couches surrounding the burning fire place.

"It was fun though, right?" Jungkook asked, following him and planting himself right next to Taehyung.

"Oh, fun is an understatement. I had the best time ever."

"I'm glad." Jungkook grinned, his exposed bunny teeth effectively melting Taehyung's heart like they always did.

Jungkook held Taehyung's chin and leaned in closer to kiss him. Taehyung invitingly let him, relishing in the feeling of Jungkook's soft lips against his. 

Their anniversary day was coming to an end, but neither of them felt bad about that. They had made the most of their day in Jeju Island. They'd been out for more than twelve hours, visiting all sorts of places in Jeju. They had seen a couple of their famous volcanic cones and waterfalls, various unique museums like Jeju Loveland, the Jeju Natural Stone Art museum, and Taehyung's favourite: The Garden of Van Gogh. They had eaten lunch on the beach and had tasted the popular delicacies of the island like Jeonbokjuk, Heuk-dwaeji and Jagalchi. After spending some time in a park, they had started driving back to Daedunsan. 

They were truly able to accomplish a lot in one day and they were grateful for that. Surely they had missed various other tourist attractions, but they could make up for that some other time.

"Jeju Loveland was fucking crazy." Taehyung commented with wide eyes and shook his head.

Jungkook nodded his head and burst out into laughter.

Taehyung continued, "And there were like 60 year olds there. What the were fuck were senior citizens doing there man?"

Jungkook chuckled, "Oldies too have sex you know?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He wasn't sure what his eyes were going to witness before stepping foot into the erotic Jeju Loveland. But when he did, he was stunned. He couldn't have imagined a museum of that sort to ever exist in reality. 

He shook his head again, as if trying to shake the visual memory out of his brain, "I can't believe what I saw. And they had all straight shit. Like be inclusive and add gay stuff that people like us too can enjoy, you know?"

Jungkook giggled some more, unable to contain his laugher on seeing Taehyung's apparent 'distress'. "Gosh, come here, you're so hilarious." He pulled Taehyung into his arms, mindlessly playing with his hair and leaving small kisses on his head. 

"It wasn't that bad though." He spoke.

Taehyung looked up at him as if he was a being from another planet, "The fuck is wrong with you Jeon?" He huffed when Jungkook started laughing even more before rolling his eyes and placing his head on Jungkook's shaking chest again. 

The couple just sat like that for some time. With Jungkook looking at his phone whilst gently combing Taehyung's hair and Taehyung almost at the verge of sleeping. The boy really was tired. 

When Jungkook received a text on his phone, he looked down at Taehyung's barely open eyes and whispered. "Tae?"

"Hm?" Taehyung groggily replied.

Jungkook smiled, "Get up baby, go get ready for bed. Let's sleep."

Taehyung yawned and nodded his head. He quickly kissed Jungkook on the nose before walking upstairs and into the bathroom. Once Jungkook heard the bathroom door being shut, he hurriedly got up from the couch and opened the door to let Taehyung's birthday surprise come in.