45. Sleeping beauty

The bright yet warm sunshine shone on Jungkook's face. He squinted his eyes as the sudden light caused him to wake up from sweet slumber. He had slept really well yesterday after a long time. 

He tried to turn only to realize he couldn't. His right arm was tucked under Taehyung's body. His arm felt sore, but it was so worth it. He softly smiled as he brushed a few strands of Taehyung's hair away from his face and admired the sleeping beauty in front of him. Taehyung looked so cute and tranquil as he snuggled into Jungkook's warm chest. Jungkook brought his hand up to cup Taehyung's cheek as he caressed his face, grateful to wake up with the beautiful boy in his arms. He slowly leaned forward as he barely kissed Taehyung's head, not wanting to do something without the other's consent. He slowly removed his hand from under Taehyung, careful not to wake the older up. Before heading for the washroom, he pulled the blanket covering Taehyung all the way up to his neck and caressed his hair one last time.

He looked at the clock, it was 8:30 a.m. He would wake Taehyung up in an hour once he's bathed and cooked breakfast. He decided on making waffles, remembering that one conversation he had had with Taehyung.

|FLASHBACK|

TaeGucci👅: Morning Kookieeee

Jeondelicious : Morning Tae!

TaeGucci👅: Wydd

Jeondelicious : Eating breakfast

TaeGucci👅: Ooh

what??

Jeondelicious : Waffless

TaeGucci👅: WHAT

Jeondelicious : 👀

TaeGucci👅: I LOVE WAFFLES-

Jeondelicious : Here, admire them then 

TaeGucci👅: STOP

THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS 

Jeondelicious : It is delicious 😌

TaeGucci👅: Did you order it from somewhere?

Jeondelicious : Nah, I cooked them myself