Chapter 24

Minerva seriously wanted to die than lose her dignity.

So, you and grandpa. Tsunade smirked at her, teasing her.

Yeah, what of it? Minerva decided not to give them satisfaction.

Minato and Hiruzen sweatdropped. She won't budge. Just give up already, Lord Second, Lady Tsunade. Minato thought.

You and older brother kissed. Tobirama said, scowling at her. How could my brother kiss an Uchiha, anyone but her! He thought while scowling in irritation.

Minerva slightly blushed at the reminder. Yeah, we did. What of it, you damn Senju!?

Wait a minute! Tsunade perked up as if she remembered something. When you and Hashirama marry each other, you and uncle will be family and in-laws.

Minerva nearly lost her composure there when she heard marry and in-laws. Hashirama, however, fainted at that while blushing.

Cute.

Minerva and Tobirama gave each other a dirty glare. There's no way I'm going to be related to this guy/As if I'll consider her as family. They thought, glaring at each other.

Minerva snapped out of it when she felt Gauche's mana and looked to her right, and saw many gifts. What the hell?

Gauche froze when he saw Asta playing with children while Minerva was leaning against the wall. He's blood ran cold when his beloved goddess walked towards him for her turn.

Asta was about to grab Guache's sister, but he was suddenly on the ground with Gauche's foot in his face.

"GET AWAY FROM HER THIS SECOND, PUNK!!" Gauche threatened him while Minerva used this as an opportunity to distract herself.

Minerva was about to help Asta, but... "Oh, you're the nose bleeding sister lover!" Asta was an idiot.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING THAT, YOU LITTLE-MUSCLE HEADED MORON!? I'LL CRUSH YOU!" Gauche shouted while Asta looked at Minerva for help.

Minerva, the traitor, shrugged. "You did this to yourself."

TRAITOR!! Asta thought, gapping in disbelief. He really should have known that Minerva would never help him when it comes to his stupidity.

Minerva, help him. Hashirama said to his... girlfriend. Oh my god, she's my girlfriend! He screamed in his mind, still not believing the event that happened yesterday. Hell, he felt like he was dreaming!

Hmph, he did this to himself. However, Minerva wouldn't let herself be soft just because she was dating her rival, who was supposed to be her enemy.

Hashirama sighed, slightly smiling as he was used to it. It's nice that last night didn't ruin our bond. He thought, remembering the vulnerable Minerva who showed her sincerity when they're alone.

"With the training that I've done, this won't harm me at all." Asta proudly said while laughing which pissed Gauche off.

"OH SHUT UP!" Minerva watched in barely hidden disgust when Gauche began to nosebleed. "The church in this town only allows me to meet my sister once a month. Today was the day that I was going to get to love her till the sun rises in the east... so why are you the one that she's with and not me?" He said with a scary face and jealous tone.