27

Sister Theresa stared at the damage in front of her before turning her gaze towards Asta. This kid is strong. I was worried about him being here since I can't feel any mana from him, but... does he really have no magic? She thought before glancing at Minerva, who gave her a knowing smirk. Oh, I get it. He's the one who...

Her thoughts was cut off by Gauche's merciless attack on Elsa, who screamed in fear.

"Is this all you got?" Gauche questioned, looking quite intimidating. "Then die, you pussy ass bitch!"

"N-NO!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" Elsa screamed.

[ Snow Magic: Snow Lime Rock ]

Elsa smiled in relief when his attack hits Gauche, thinking that he finally got his opponent. "Got him! And I got your mirror too--AAAHHHHHH!!!" He screamed in pain when fire hits him in the back.

"Let this be your lesson, brat. Never let your guard down and never turn away from your opponent. Otherwise, you're dead." Minerva said, face blank which scared the snow Magic user.

What an amazing show of fire magic! Sister Theresa thought in amazement and shock. It even surpassed those Vermillion brats!

Elsa struggled to stand up, but he eventually stood up. Unfortunately for him, Gauche doesn't know how to show mercy on his opponent.

Elsa's eyes widened in pain as something really painful hit him in the back, which only increases the pain that Minerva gave to him. However, he was shocked to find not one Gauche, but two Gauche. "What...? Why was there another one?"

"Oya~?" Minerva raised an eyebrow, staring boredly at clone Gauche. It wasn't really impressive considering what Naruto Uzumaki can do with those clones.

He can do thousands of them and never runs out of Chakra.

"What the hell?" Minerva turns her attention back to Pig. "He lost... that worthless punk."

Minerva scowled. "Hn. At least he did something unlike you, you fucking coward."

Pig was angry, but he couldn't find any courage or strength to be angry at the demon-bitch. He was too afraid to man up and scream at her. He doesn't want to be in that place again.

Nononono. Stop thinking about it. Nononono.

His panic thoughts was cut off when Asta grabbed his collar. "Why... would you do something this nasty?" He clenched his hand tighter and narrowed his eyes on Pig.

"Do you have any idea how difficult it is to live without any magic?"

Minerva stared at Asta for a second before looking away. She doesn't exactly know how to relate to her adoptive younger brother.

Even after this new life of Minerva, she was always showered by praises, power, talents and fearful reputations even as Madara Uchiha.

Madara Uchiha to the world is a very evil and aggressive woman (or man) who wants to prove that her clan was more superior than any of those mongrels. She was the Goddess of War. She was powerful, vengeful, and apathetic.

But that's not entirely true.

Before she was The Goddess of War, she was Madara. She was playful, happy, determined, ambitious, and kind even to that dumbass Hashirama. That was the girl Hashirama fell in love with.

But that girl is long gone.

She's Minerva now.

All she can do now is have a new life and move on.