Chapter Twelve: Dungeon (Part 4)

Back to Minerva, she looked at the ground, thinking. Someone obviously resurrected him, that damn Otsustsuki would never do this, and if Deidara is here, which means the others are also here. She thought, slightly frowning before looking at Deidara and she blinked in surprise to see that he's... gone.

Her rods in the floor and she couldn't feel his presence and mana, which means someone helped him escape because there's no way that he can get out of her on his own. "Damn it!" She cursed beneath her breath before looking to where the others were and was about to join them, but stopped herself.

This could be the perfect opportunity for Yuno to get stronger... and he needs to realize that there is always someone stronger than him. She thought before cloaking her presence and mana, and teleported somewhere that have the best view of the fight.

Can we have popcorn? Hashirama asked with puppy eyes.

Minerva looked at him in annoyance. Hah? Do I look like I have popcorns? And what even are those? She asked, while wondering if he finally lost his brain.

Oops! Hehe. Hashirama sheepishly smiled, while mentally apologizing at the Author for somewhat breaking the fourth-wall and that they weren't supposed to know about popcorns.

Minerva clicked her tongue before ignoring the stupid buffoon (Hey!) and watched the fight while conjuring her beloved coffee.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME BACK, YOU FOOL!!?" Klaus shouted at Yuno. "FOR THE SAKE OF OUR KINGDOM, EVEN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT, GET TO THAT TREASURE ROOM!!"

Yuno stared at Mars, determined to bring Minerva's former student down. "The 3 of us will go, after we beat this guy." He said, which made Klaus shut up and Minerva to smirk. Good luck with that. She thought while sipping her coffee. He isn't even fighting seriously.

"I'll fight seriously now." Yuno announced, alerting Klaus and the others.

"What are you..." Klaus cut himself off as feathers made of wind appeared in front of Yuno.

[ Wind Magic: Wing of the White Hawk Raining Wind Blades ]

Klaus stared at him in shock. This guy was hiding his strength all this time!?

"The ones who'll get to the treasure room, is us, the Golden Dawn!" Yuno said and Minerva smirked. In your dreams, Yuno. She thought while looking at the gate behind them before suddenly gaining an idea. She stood up and silently used a wood clone to watch the fight as she disappeared.

Wood-clone Minerva watched the battle for an hour or so, but it appears Yuno was losing. She surpassed a yawn as Yuno panted in exhaustion.

Klaus stared at the panting form of Yuno, disbelief. "I don't believe what I'm seeing."

Mars was using his Grimoire and have a really huge crystal sword, Wood-Minerva recognized that sword as one of the techniques that she taught. She really hope he would use it for good, but it appears she's wrong.

[ Jewel Magic: Leviathan ]

"Be gone." Mars narrowed his eyes on them as if they're nothing, but pebbles.

Yuno launched his magic to attack him, but no matter how much he tried, he could never destroy the sword. What sinister magic... to think that Yuno at full power can't even touch him. Klaus thought before noticing the crystal on Mars' forehead. That jewel in his forehead... I heard that the Diamond Kingdom has been trying to artificially increase the power of their battle mages. The story goes they take young kids with high magic aptitude and make them compete against each other. He put items in these kids that will further increase their magic... and finally they fight to death. He then remembered that Minerva taught Mars. Did she taught him while he's in there? No... He shook his head.