31

"YOU'RE ALIVE!!" Asta shouted in relief and happiness, but he was also shocked that Minerva didn't even have a scratch on her.

"Took you long enough, you bitch! Now help me get Crone out of here!" Gauche scowled at Minerva, annoyed but relieved.

"Who the hell are you to boss me around?" Minerva snarled, but she did summon Tsunade to keep the Sister alive. "Of course I'm alive, who the hell do you think I am, moron."

"EH!?"

Meanwhile, a certain elf was staring at Minerva in panic and shock.

How???

How the hell did this human!?

How did she know!?!?

Who is she!?

"You ready, Asta?" Minerva said to the midget, who nodded as he strengthened his grip on his sword.

That's right. The only thing that I can do is charge at him with my sword as a shield to block any fatal attacks. He thought as he prepares to attack and charge at Licht.

"IT'S NOT OVER YET!" Asta screamed in determination.

However, Licht was already beside him, much to his shock. "It's no use." Licht said as he used his magic. "I'll be taking that Grimoire back now."

Asta's eyes widened, he knew that he can't dodged it. I'm going to die!

Fortunately he doesn't have to as Minerva and Yami blocked the attack while Hashirama kicked Licht in the stomach, breaking a rib.

Licht coughed up in blood, shock.

Asta gapped in surprise as he stared at his captain and the strange man from the Capital.

"Am I seeing things?" Gauche said to himself, staring at Yami and Hashirama. "And who the hell is that man?" His mana is way too much!!

Licht disappeared by a flash of light before appearing a few distance behind Asta.

"Captain? Why are you here? And you, how did you injure him!?" Asta asked Yami and Hashirama.

Yami smokes. "You're asking me why? I must be lost. So lead the way for me, will you?" He smirked.

(The only badass captain I know in Black Clover, the other captains are way too energetic or have sticks up in their asses)

"Madara~, do you miss m--- ahhhhhh!!!!!" Hashirama yelled in pain as he was harshly kicked by an annoyed Minerva.

"How dare you act cool when you're so goddamn late!?!" Minerva said as she continues to beat the shit out of her rival/lover.

"I heard that heroes are fashionably late, soooooo..." Hashirama trailed off with a sheepish smile. "Sorry hehe."