32

(Just imagine the pink or blonde hair lady as Hashirama)

Mito Uzumaki stared at her beloved husband with a crazy look in her face. She missed her husband.

Every. Single. Day.

But what pissed her the most is that no matter what she do or say, Hashirama will always love that traitor.

Why can't he love me!?

Why her!?

Why is it always her!?!?

Didn't she betrayed you!?!

Mito clenched her teeth in anger. The more she thought about it, the more she grew crazy and frustrated.

Meanwhile, Minerva could only frown when she felt something odd about Mito. She feels... different. She thought, casting a wary glance towards Mito before focusing on her descendant.

"Itachi Uchiha, I presume." Minerva said, staring at the Uchiha prodigy.

"Hn (and you must be the real Madara Uchiha)." Itachi grunted.

Minerva smirked. "Hn (the one and only)."

Poor Asta and Yami tilted their heads in confusion. What kind of conversation is this???

"Are you staying, Asta?" Finral asked as he finally returned.

"Yes!" Asta replied before grinning. This is my chance to see Captain Yami and Minerva in action. I'm not missing this opportunity!

Minerva couldn't help but to sighed at her problem child. "What a pain."

(Aizawa: tell me about it *sighing as he thought about his own problem child*)

Yami stared at the two new enemies and shuddered at the ridiculous amount of mana they have.

What the fuck? They got such ridiculous long-ass mana! He then stared at Minerva and Hashirama. But they're the same as those monsters.

"Shall we go somewhere else? It's getting quite suffocating in here." Minerva said, breaking the staring contest between her and Itachi.

"Hn."

"Hey, Hashirama. I trust you to handle your... wife." Minerva ordered with a slight frown in her face.

She definitely don't want to be involved in this... drama.

Unfortunately, her controlled emotions and old feelings for her killer are traitors.

Hashirama only nodded at her, which is odd to Minerva but she doesn't have time to worry about this strange behavior. She'll speak to him later after this whole shenanigans.

And with that, the two Uchihas disappeared.

"Eh!? Why is she always doing this!?" Asta bemoaned.

.
.
.

Somewhere far from the cave, two powerful and talented Uchihas stared at each other with unreadable expressions.

Minerva started to open her mouth to ask something, but discard it immediately when she noticed something.

"Hn." Itachi said something and Minerva's eyes narrowed. "I always wondered which one is stronger. You or me."

Minerva grunted with a slight smirk on her face. "Today's your lucky day then."

Itachi and Minerva closed their eyes before activating their Sharingan in unison.