Chapter 16: The Finale of the Dungeon Arc

Madara deactivated her Sharingan as she pulled out her sword from Hades' chest. "May you suffer in Hell, bastard." She darkly said, glaring at Hades.

Madara... Hashirama trailed off. You do know that you can talk to me, right? He said and even when Mada-Minerva wanted to, she can't right now.

Minerva ignored him as she finally reached to her destination. "Hello, old friend." She said, softening her eyes with a nostalgic smile. "I have miss you."

Wait, isn't that your!?

And in front of Minerva is the familiar fan that Madara uses to fight. Minerva remembered her mother giving this to her when she activated her Sharigan at a very young age. She could remember the proud eyes of her mother.

That's your signature weapon, Madara! How come it's here!? Hashirama shouted in surprise.

I'm also surprised to sense its presence. Minerva said as she outstretched her hand and the fan suddenly came flying towards her hand.

I love to break this... moment you have with your... weapon. Minerva gained a tick-mark at Tobirama's interruption. But, your student is awake and Asta's presence are growing weaker. Tobirama explained and Minerva grew serious.

"Hn." Minerva put her fan to her back and activated her Sharingan to open a black portal; Kamui.

The first thing Minerva saw was Noelle lying on the ground with her shirt barely covering her chest. She also saw Mimosa trying to heal an unconscious Asta, who was bleeding out.

Minerva's eyes widened at the weak beating of Asta's heart.

Minerva also saw Yuno, Luck, and Klaus trapped inside crystals. Minerva turned around and saw her former student in his giant crystal armor, and is that satisfaction in his eyes?

Minerva covered her eyes. If Asta died... it'll be like them dying all over again. She thought, her heart aching at the thought of her brothers, and the thought of Asta dying.

No... never again.

Minerva appeared in front of Asta, Mimosa, and Noelle as she reflected Mars' attack with her fan. Mars eyes widened in surprise as he failed to protect himself from his own attack.

"You... you came back." Noelle said, staring at Minerva in relief.

"I got what I came here for." Minerva said, gesturing at her fan. "Yuno." Said boy perked up and stared at his older sister. "Let's beat this son of a bitch."

Yuno nodded as his eyes gleamed in determination, and his grimoire suddenly glowed in green.

Minerva closed her eyes and opened it as her Sharingan turned into the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Time suddenly stopped as a blonde Sylph yawned beside Yuno and blinked before blowing some air.

"Amaterasu!" Minerva said as huge black flames came towards her former student, and Minerva's attack suddenly joined with the Sylph's attack. (Just like Naruto and Sasuke's attack in the 4th Shinobi war)

That's like Naruto and Sasuke's..! Minato cried out in surprise.

With Minerva and the Sylph's attack, the sword was easily destroyed and Mars got harshly pushed back into the wall, knocking him unconscious.