28

The hooded woman, Konan, smiled. "Oh my, it's such an honor that even the almighty Madara Uchiha to remember me." She said.

Minerva smirked in irritation at being called by her old name before disappearing and appearing behind Konan.

Minerva kicked Konan so hard that she flew on the other side of the cave. "It's Minerva, or Leader-sama since I'm actually the Akatsuki's true leader."

"Your getting cocky." Minerva's eyes widened in interest when Konan's voice was heard behind her.

Konan threw a paper fist at Minerva, who blocked it with her hand covered in fire. "I should say the same thing to you." Minerva said, smirking at Konan's irritated face.

"If you keep making such an ugly expression, you'll ruin your beautiful face." Minerva added, making Konan more irritated.

Konan gave a forceful laugh. "Thank you for your unneeded concern."

"And thank you for your unnecessary kind words." Minerva retorted in sarcasm as she prepared her Magic.

[ Fire Magic: Great Fire Annihilation ]

A huge sea of flames flew out of Minerva's mouth at Konan while the other bystanders screamed.

"Such overwhelming flames!!" Sister Theresa said, covering her face from the heat which didn't help at all.

"Minerva!" Asta shouted, clenching his teeth.

"Oi! You crazy woman! Stop showing off!" Gauche shouted at Minerva while protecting his precious sister. "WHAT IF MARIE GOT HURT!?"

The flames finally died and Minerva tch'ed in displeased. "Since when did you get strong?" She asked as the fog died which revealed a huge, battered paper ball.

The paper ball crumbled, which showed a slightly battered Konan, whose stomach was slightly burned causing her to grunt in pain.

"Heh, I'm not the same girl who hides behind Nagato. Not anymore!" She shouted in determination.

Minerva raised an eyebrow as she begin to see her in new light. "Then show me." She said, smirking.

Konan returned her smirk as she and Minerva vanished from the spot and began fighting so fast that the others couldn't even see them.

"S-so fast!" Asta and Gauche shouted, shocked.

"Oh~, I can't wait to experiment on her too~." The crazy scientist licked her lips, smirking.

Oh yeah, I forgot about this girl.

"It's getting cramped in here." Minerva said, noticing the others discomfort. She then appeared behind Konan faster than before, which surprised Konan.

"Why don't we go somewhere else, shall we?" Minerva said, smirking.

Before Konan could even blink or say anything, Minerva threw her at the wall, causing the paper magic user to go through wall after wall.

And such overwhelming strength too

And such overwhelming strength too. Sister Theresa thought, sweating.

Minerva turned to look at them. "See ya guys later. Gotta take care of someone. I trust you guys can handle her and the Pig."

She turned around and left. "Ja-ne (goodbye)."

"And... there she goes leaving us again." Asta said, deadpanning.

.
.
.

Konan coughed in blood as she struggled to stand up, but unfortunately she doesn't need to.

Konan grunted in pain as a heavy foot pressed down her chest, causing her to look up at the owner of the foot.

Minerva looked down at the origami shinobi, who clenched her teeth to hid her pain as the earth crack beneath her because of the pressure Minerva was putting.

"Yo. Would you mind answering some questions for me?" Minerva said and Konan scowled at her.

"Kill me."

"I'm asking nicely."

"What a surprise." Konan said in sarcasm.

Minerva sighed in fake sadness. "What a shame." She said before burning Konan alive, but she have to dodged hundreds of sharp origami Kunais coming from behind.

"I see." Minerva hummed as she stared at the Paper Clone, the one she burned, and at the original Konan.

"It appears you're not so much of a damsel in distress. Glad to know that women from the future generations are still decent." Minerva complimented.

"What an honor." Konan said in sarcasm.

"Although, is that all?" Minerva asked, putting a hand on her hip. "Cause if this goes on you'll bore me to death."

"Don't get cocky!" Konan screamed as she summoned her Grimoire and a strange green paper appeared in her hand.

[ Paper Magic: Serpent's Venom ]

"Oya?" Minerva eyed the sudden appearance of a very strange green fog.

Suddenly, she suddenly felt dizzy. "What the-- I see." Minerva frowned. "Poison."

"Hehe, do you like it?" Konan smirked. "That's the strongest poison I got---AHHHH!" She was cut off when Minerva suddenly appeared in front of her and grabbed her head, and bang her head on the ground causing the earth beneath her crumble.

"Don't forget who I am, mongrel." Minerva said, she didn't even seem tired or anything. In fact, she looks even more energetic because of the poison.

With all her might, Konan grabbed Minerva's right hand and swing her around so that she can threw her, but....

Minerva appeared behind her while sitting on one of the rocks, wearing a casual and arrogant smirk at the shocked Kunoichi.

"Don't underestimate me, you'll lose an arm." She said, waving Konan's right hand.

Konan's eyes widened, she didn't even felt it! She looked down and saw that her right arm was cut off.

"You bit--!!" Konan snapped as she tried to attack Minerva while looking into her eyes, which is a mistake.

Minerva smirked as she activated her Mangekyo Sharingan. Konan's eyes widened in fear while her eyes turned blank as she fell into Minerva's trap.

"Fall into the deepest pit, Konan."

"Tsukiyomi."

Konan screamed.

.
.
.

R.I.P. Konan.

Anyway, hello people! Sorry for not updating, I was sort of busy with Genshin Impact

I was trying to get Xiao, Diluc and Zhongi, but I don't have any luck. 😭😭😭😭

HELP ME!!

I did get Ganyu, Ningguang, and some sort of rockstar (I don't remember her name).

Anyway, I'll try to keep updating.