30

Asta shook his head in denial as he stares at Minerva, who wasn't moving at all.

He always know that Minerva is the strongest people he knows, and he knows that she won't die for something like this!

So... it must have been a prank, right?

RIGHT!?

Meanwhile, Gauche was freaking out.

What is this ridiculously strong magical power? I've never felt something this powerful.

Before they could even do anything, two swords of light got Gauche, but oddly enough he wasn't killed. In fact, the swords avoided Gauche's heart and just went to his shoulder.

I didn't see it coming at all. Gauche thought.

"Gauche!?" Sister Theresa exclaimed, concerned.

She was also shaken when Minerva was struck down. Sister Theresa only knew the woman in one day, but she can tell that Minerva is a very powerful woman.

And to see such a strong woman got taken down?

It's very disturbing.

Reinforcements? She thought, turning back to the enemies. Are they making indiscriminate attacks?

The two light swords that attacked Gauche started to disappear, but Minerva's didn't.

Meanwhile, Asta started to walk towards the enemy, angered.

"ASTA!" Sister Theresa shouted, running towards him as multiple light swords came towards Asta.

Asta closed his eyes as the light nearly blinded him and because he thought that he was going to die, but when he opened his eyes...

His eyes widened in horror as Sister Theresa protected him from the swords.

"Crone!" Gauche yelled as Sister Theresa fall down.

Asta ran towards her. "Granny!"

"You hurt my comrade." A smooth and caring voice rang inside the cave.

Asta turned around to look at the one that did this.

White braided hair.

Yellow eyes.

Red marks in the face.

Pointed ears.

"This is what you deserve." The enemy coldly said.

"He's the one who appeared at the enemy's base." Asta said, remembering what happened to his kidnapping.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, have I?" The enemy questioned. "I'm the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun, Licht."

Asta's eyes widened when he saw Licht's grimoire. No way...

A four-leaf Grimoire.

A clover Grimoire just like Yuno's? He thought.

Who the hell is this guy?

Wait, nevermind him! Granny's dying!

"Granny, stay with us!" Asta shouted.

Elsa grabbed his side in pain.

Gauche began to crawl towards Granny. "Crone, don't you die! If you die, Marie will be really sad! I won't be too happy about it either."

Aww, so you do care after all!

"T-take care of the children." Sister Theresa said, trembling as she fought to stay conscious.