S3 Ch. 7 Ragnarok

The battle with Loki was still going on. Everyone was holding back a monster for as long as they could. Mjölnir was still a ways away from getting to you, but that didn't stop you from fighting.

As you all were fighting, Loki was simply watching. He didn't seem to be doing anything at all.

Loki: I must say, they have done quite well, for a bunch of weaklings. He says with an annoyed look.

Out if the corner of his eye, Loki saw Saji's Absorption line coming at him and dodged out of the way before it could attach to him.

Saji: You underestimated us. Big mistake. He said with a smirk.

Loki: The only thing big is your talk, little boy. He said with annoyance.

Saji: You need to work on your comebacks. They're pretty lame. He said as he insulted the god.

Loki: Noted. He said as he fired his Norse magic at Saji.

Right before he struck Saji with his magic, Saji jumped out if the way and went down the cliff. Sona heard this and got concerned for him.

Sona: Saji! She said with a slightly concerned feeling.

Issei turned around and saw that Loki had attacked Saji.

Issei: No! You bastard! He said as he was about to attack Loki.

Koneko: Pay attention! She said as Issei turned to see Skoll coming at him.

She kicked it away from Issei and while she bounced back, her cat ears and tail finally revealed themselves to the world.

Koneko: Meow. She said as she landed back on the ground.

Issei: What the heck? He said with a confused look.

Rio: You sure about this, Koneko? She asked as she was in her Barian form.

Koneko: Don't worry, Rio, I've got it under control. I will master this power. My fear will not define who I am anymore. She said with a determined look.

Issei: Anyone want to tell me what's going on? He said with a confused look.

(Yn): We'll explain later. You said from afar as you punched Hadi away from you.

You punched him over to where Issei, Koneko, and Rio were fighting, and Hadi landed on top of Skoll. You, Rossweisse, and Irina all came over to continue the fight.

Koneko: (Yn), you said you'd protect me, but I can protect you too. She said with a determined look.

She grabbed both Skoll and Hadi by their tails and swung them around before throwing them up into the air.

Koneko: I can do this! She said as she used her power of Senjutsu on both Hadi and Skoll.

You and Issei then helped by delivering one final blow on each of the monster dogs. You punched them both into the ground, killing them both.

After you were finished, you flew back down and took off your helmet so that Koneko could see that you were smiling at her.

(Yn): I proud of you, Koneko. You said as you hugged her.

Koneko: Nya. She said with an adorable smile as she hugged you back.

Over at the Midgard Serpent, Akeno had witnessed what Koneko just did and was amazed.

Akeno's thought: Wow, I never imagined that Koneko would get so strong just by accepting herself. She said with an amazed look.

Akeno: Well, if she can do it, then so can I! She said with a determined look.