S3 Ch. 2 Vacation To Hell

The next morning came and you felt much better than yesterday. You quickly packed some things together for the trip and then met up with everyone else on the roof for some reason.

Issei: Why are we on the roof? He asks with a confused look.

Asia: Isn't the Underworld technically below us? She asks with a confused look.

Rias: It is, but just wait a moment and you'll see. She says with a smile.

A moment later a magic circle appeared off the edge of the roof and a red train emerged from it, stopping while floating in the air.

Issei: Holy shit. He says with a surprised look.

(Yn): I gotta say, I did not see that coming. He says with a surprised look.

Everyone gets on the train and afterwards, it starts moving and goes through another magic circle. The train was now moving through what seemed to be the Underworld.

Asia: I never expected to go to Hell on a train. She says with a neutral look.

Issei: Last time we went courtesy of Grayfia's magic. So this is a big change. He says with a smile.

Akeno: Well, this is a proper trip, and all new devils should enter the world through the appropriate channels. She says with a smile.

You were looking out the window watching as the train passed by many different places in the Underworld. You enjoyed the Underworld and all, but nothing was really new anymore.

You turned around to see Koneko standing behind you.

(Yn): What's up, Koneko? He asks with a neutral look.

Koneko: I was just checking on you. Making sure you were doing okay after yesterday. She says with a smile.

(Yn): Well, thanks to you girls, I feel much better. He says with a smile.

Koneko: I'm glad to hear that. She says with a smile.

She sits next you and hugs you, but as she does so, you can feel her shaking slightly.

(Yn): Are you okay, Koneko? You're shaking. He says with a concerned look.

Koneko: Oh, yeah, I'm fine. She says with a smile you can tell is fake.

But before you can ask her anything else, she walks away from you. You then heard someone speaking over the train's soundsystem.

Speaker: We will soon arrive at the Sitri Domain Terminal. They says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): I guess that means that Sona and Tsubaki will be getting off soon. He with a smile.

One of the door to the room opens and Sona and Tsubaki walk into the room, along with Saji.

Saji: Yo, Hyoudou! He says with a smile.

Issei: Saji. He says with a smile.

They wall up to each other and fist bump before starting a conversation with each other. Sona and Tsubaki on the other hand walked up to you.

Sona: We'll be getting off soon, so we just wanted to see how you were doing before that. She says with a smile.

(Yn): I'm doing much better thanks to you girls. He says with a smile.

Tsubaki: That's good to hear. She says with a smile.

Sona: But let us know if you need us at any time, alright? She says with a serious look.