S2 Ch. 8 The Prince's Origin

You and Kokabeil continued to battle in the sky with both of you being at an equal level of power.

But with everyone else, they were watching you fight and were worried about you.

Akeno: Come on, (Yn). You can do it. She says with a hopeful look.

Rio: I know he can do it. She says with a smile.

Koneko: Why can't we do anything to help? She asks with a worried look.

Issei: Who says that we can't? He asks with a smirk.

Rias: That's right. Let's support (Yn) in any way we can. Take his lead and we'll win this thing! She says with a smile.

Everyone: You got it, Rias! They say in sync with smiles.

Back with you and Kokabeil, the two of you were were shielding yourself from his attacks. You were using one hand to hold up a magic circle as a barrier, and you used your other hand to charge up an attack.

Kokabeil was starting to get tired and took a break from attacking to take a breath, which gave you the opportunity to attack by blasting a Cosmic Wave at him.

Kokabeil saw this and used one of his swords to cut the attack apart and take zero damage.

Kokabeil: Did you really think that I could be killed by something like that? He asks with a smirk.

He then notices that you are gone.

Kokabeil: Where'd he go? He asks with a confused look.

He starts looking around for you until he feels a sharp pain in his back. He looks behind him to see you stabbing him in the back with your Eclipse sword.

(Yn): This is for my mother!! He shouts with a serious look.

You force it into his body more and it comes out of his chest, causing him to scream in pain even more.

Kokabeil starts falling to the ground and doesn't stop himself before crashing into the ground and making a huge crater.

Everyone else shields their eyes from the dirt that was kicked up from the impact. You flew down to the edge of the crater and your Eclipse sword disappeared.

Kokabeil struggled to stand up, but he managed to do so and glared at you.

Kokabeil: I must admit, you are very strong for such a low ranking devil. But do you think you can actually defeat me?! He shouts with a smirk.

Your Balance Breaker then disappears and you fall onto one knee. You are gasping for air and your vision is slightly blurry.

Kokabeil: So, you already used all your energy? I guess that as interesting as you are, you still can't compare to me! He says with a smirk.

???: Wrong, Kokabeil. He says with a serious tone.

Everyone looks up to see a white light break through the top of the barrier and get inside.

Rio changed back to her human form and came up to you to help you up to your feet as the white light was now hovering behind Kokabeil. The white light transformed into someone wearing a suit of the white dragon's armor.

Kokabeil: Why is the Vanishing Dragon here? He asks with a serious look.

This shocked Issei.

Issei: The Vanishing Dragon? He says with a shocked look.

(Yn): It's Vali, the White Dragon Emperor. He says with a neutral look.