S3 Ch. 1 Emotional Support

It has been about a week since the three factions made peace and it is now the night before the last day of school. By order of Sirzechs, the rest of the female in the Occult Research Club moved into Issei's house, so now it was really cramped, but you made it work. Azazel gas also become the official advisor of the Occult Research Club, although Rias was not the biggest fan of that.

Everyone was excited for summer break, except for you because this was just reminding you of your adopted parents because you were supposed to go back home during the summer.

After dinner, you went to your room and looked through the photo album of your childhood. As you were looking through it, you found a picture of you, your mother, and Doji at your 12th birthday party at an amusement park in Texas.

(Yn): Things were so much simpler when I didn't know I was a dragon. He says with an emotional smile.

You kept flipping thought it until you saw a picture of you, Irina, and a couple other of your friends from early high school.

(Yn): Hey, Nova, so you ever wish you had picked a different host? He asks with a neutral tone.

Nova: No, you are the greatest partner I have ever had. He says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): Thanks, buddy. What about you, Reginald? Do you ever wish you didn't get chosen as the Blue Dragon Emperor? He asks with a neutral look.

Reginald: Well, I wasn't the Emperor for very long, so I really can't say. I just wish that Vali didn't kill me so quickly. He says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): Fair enough. Sometimes I just wonder if things would be better or worse if I never came to Japan. He says with an emotional look.

Nova: Well, you would still be the Blue Dragon Emperor, accept you wouldn't have met your new friends. And Rias would've married Riser. He says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): Screw that asshole. But speaking of the Phenex family, I wonder how Ravel has been doing since I saw her at the wedding. He says with a curious look.

Reginald: Well, I can imagine she's doing well after you freed her from that tyrant, who she called brother. He says with a neutral tone.

(Yn): I sure hope so. He says as he keeps flipping through the photo album.

A few minutes later, Rio opened the door to your room and you saw your future wife standing there.

Rio: Hey there, (Yn). She says with a big smile.

(Yn): Why, hello, my ice queen. He says with a smile as he puts down the album.

Rio walks over, sits on the bed next you, and kisses you on the cheek.

Rio: Whatcha doin' in here? Everyone's watching TV downstairs. She says with a smile.

(Yn): I've just been thinking about my parents. He says with a smile.

Rio: Which parents? You've got, like, four of them. She says with a dramatic tone.

You laugh slightly at her before responding.

(Yn): My adopted ones. I was supposed to go back home during the summer months, but because of Freed, my mom has passed, and my dad is working for the Khaos Brigade. He says with an emotional tone.

Rio feels bad for you and hugs you.

Rio: I know it won't be the same without them in your life, but I know that your mother still loves you and is always watching over you. She says with a comforting tone.