Ch. 6 Asia The Bishop

You had just turned back into your normal form. Everyone was shocked at what you just did to Raynare, but also relieved to see that you were okay and awake.

Koneko runs up to you and hugs you. You hug her back and you think you hear her crying.

Koneko: I thought you were gone. She said with tears in her eyes.

(Yn): I'm sorry that I worried you, but I'm just glad that you are safe after fighting all those priests. He said with a smile.

At that moment, the rings of twilight healing that Raynare stole floated down to Rias.

Rias: So this is what she was after. How about we return them to their rightful owner. She said with a smile.

Issei: Thank you, Rias. He said with a relieved smile.

Issei took the rings and put them back on Asia's fingers, but she didn't wake up because she lost all of her life energy.

Issei: I'm sorry everyone. He said with a sad tone.

(Yn): For what, Issei? You asked with a confused look.

Issei: You all fought as hard as you could to help me save Asia, but in the end, it was all for nothing. I failed. He said with tears in his eyes, looking at Asia.

You walk over to his side and get on your knees.

(Yn): You can't blame yourself. Raynare is the one to blame. And Asia didn't deserve this. He said trying to comfort Issei.

You then looked back at Rias and you saw that she was sad as well.

(Yn): Do you think that there's anything that you can do to bring her back? He asked with a neutral look.

Rias nodded and reached into her pocket. She then pulled out a chess piece that appeared to be the bishop.

(Yn): What's with the chess piece? He asked in confusion.

When Issei heard this, he turned around and saw the bishop piece.

Rias: In the world of devils, the bishop's position of power is to protect and heal the other devils. Perhaps we have found the person we need to fulfill that role. She said with a smile.

Issei: You mean, you can bring her back? He asked with hope.

Rias: You're good friend is about to be reborn into the Underworld. She said with a smile.

(Yn): She won't ever feel the same, but at least she will live again. Thank you Rias. He said with a thankful smile.

You and Issei then stepped back from Asia and Rias created a magic circle around her.

Rias: In the name of Rias Gremory, I call to Asia Argento. Hear my command. Return thy soul from the shadows of death. Rise again into the human world once more as my demon servant. Rejoice for you have been given new life. She chanted as the light from the magic circle got brighter.

(Yn)'s thought: Maybe she won't mind being a servant of Rias. She was always a servant of God. He thought with a smile.

Rias: Wake as my healer and clergyman. She with a serious tone.

The bishop chess piece then entered Asia's soul and the magic circle disappeared.

Issei: What now? Will she wake up? He asked with a worried tone.

(Yn): Just give it a moment, dude. I doubt that it works right away. He said with a neutral look.

Issei: Yeah, sorry. He said with a neutral look.