S3 Ch. 10 Enemies In The Making

A few days went by, and everything was going well. Everyone was training for the sports festival. But things started to feel normal with the club when Rias made an announcement in the club room.

Kiba: A rating game? He said with a neutral tone.

Rias: That's right. More specifically it's a tournament designed to test the power of the next generation of devils. It was suppose to be held over the summer break, but then Loki attacked and you all know how that ended up. She said as she sighed.

Gasper: No, I don't wanna. I'm too scared. He said with a frightened face.

(Yn): Oh, yeah, you've never been in a rating game, have you. Even though you've been here longer than most of us. You said as you remembered.

Rio: Well, then this should be a good opportunity for him. She said with a smile.

But Gasper simply shook his head in fear.

Ryuga: The kids not really a fighter is he? He asked you as he was skeptical.

(Yn): He is in his own ways. You said as you believed in him.

Issei: Hey, if this game's meant to rank us, does that mean we'll be going up against Sairaorg? He asks as he was nervous.

Rias: Yes, and he's one favored to win the championship. With good reason to. He's on a whole other level. Fortunately for us, we're not paired up against him in the first round. She said as you noticed she was relieved by this fact.

Koneko: They've already chosen the brackets? That's whack. She said in your lap.

Rias: That's right. We're fighting. . . Diodora Astaroth. She said with a serious tone of voice.

You didn't know how to react to that as you had never heard of such a name. However, Asia and Issei seemed to know that name as Issei got angry and Asia got frightened.

(Yn): Did I miss something? You ask with confusion.

Asia: Uhm, well. . . He's the devil that . . . I saved a long time ago. She said as she had her head down as she remembered what happened to her.

Issei: Not only that, but he's been trying to get Asia to go with him to the underworld to be his bride. He said with fury.

(Yn): Isn't that kinda normal to an extent? He wants to stay with the girl that saved him, right? You asked as you were still puzzled.

Ryuga: Well, even so, the guy went too far. He said with a scowl.

Rias: How do you know about him? She asked as she didn't know.

Ryuga: I may not have a lot of my father's dragon powers, but I did get a few of his senses, which are superior to human and devils. I overheard the three of you talking about how this guy's had sent something to Asia every day. He said cathing the others by surprise.

(Yn): Yeah, that does sound like a bit much. You said as you felt bad for Asia.

Issei: Yeah. Fuck that guy. He said as you saw rage in his eyes.

Undyne: No need to blow a fuse right now, kid. He's not even here. She said as she was standing behind him.

Issei: Yeah, that's true. He said as he calmed down.

Rias: That's all for today, but be sure to keep training yourself and be ready for our match. It's in less then a week, so be prepared. She said with a serious tone.