S2 Ch. 10 Clean Up Project

The next day was Monday and it was finally time that you told Rias about Azazel, but you had to wait until everyone was gathered together.

Once you actually told her about Azazel, she got incredibly angry at the fact that the leader of the fallen angels was hiding out in the city. And Issei couldn't believe that he had him and a client for so long.

(Yn): Rias, I understand that you are upset, but good Lord, chill out. He says with a neutral look.

Rias: Says the one a dark spirit inside of him. She says with an annoyed look.

You glared at her and changed to your Emperor Form.

(Yn): Don't go there. He says with a serious look.

The two of you glare at each other until she finally backs off.

Rias: Fine. She says with a neutral look.

You changed back to normal and calmed down.

(Yn): Azazel also said that there is going to be a meeting called a summit, to talk about making piece. He says with a neutral look.

Rias: Well, he's not wrong. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko: So, there will be a bunch of leaders meeting to discuss the situation? She says with a neutral look.

Rias: Yes. I was just told about it an hour ago. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what happens in the future. Any thoughts on the matter? She asks with a neutral look.

Xenovia: I just still can't believe this happened. All relationships have been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone. Not devils, angels, or fallen angels. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): Nothing has been the same since Raynare. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Yes, I heard about the fallen angel that went rogue and stole Asia's Sacred Gear. She said with a neutral look.

(Yn): Yes, but she did more than that. He says with an angry look.

You look at Issei and he looks upset. You walk over to him and put your hand on his shoulder to try and make him feel better.

Xenovia: What else did she do? She asks with a curious look.

(Yn): Let's not worry about it right now, but let's just say that she is the whole reason Issei and I are devils. He says with a neutral look.

Xenovia nods and looks back to Rias.

Rias: One thing I'm worried about is that this whole thing could make things worse between the three factions. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on. She says with a neutral look.

(Yn): This whole thing blows. He says with an annoyed look.

You lay down on the couch and close your eyes to take a few deep breaths.

When you were about to sit back up, you felt a sudden weight on your chest. You opened your eyes to see Koneko laying on your chest like a cat. You smiled at this and pet her on her head and back, causing her to purr.

You all kept talking with everyone about Azazel and the summit meeting until it was time to head home, but by that time, Koneko was asleep while laying on your chest and you didn't want to risk waking her up.

(Yn): Can anybody give me a hand? He asks with a nervous look.

Everyone looks at Koneko sleeping on your chest and laughs a little.