Ch. 5 Rescue From The Church

Then next thing you knew, you were in that space place with Nova in front of you, but once again, you couldn't remember what happened.

(Yn): What happened back there? Are Issei and Asia okay? He asked with a scared voice.

Nova: Issei is fine, but unfortunately, you had to leave the girl behind. And it is clear to me now that you are not strong enough yet. He said with a disappointed look.

(Yn): What are you talking about?  I know that he was stronger than me, but he had a flipping gun, and he shit me in the chest. Speaking of which, am I dead, or alive? He asked with a confused look.

Nova: You are indeed alive. Just injured. And I mean that you are not strong enough to control your true power. He said with a serious tone.

(Yn): What are you talking about? He asked with a confused.

Nova: Take a look for yourself. He says with a serious tone.

A type of vision appears next to you, and you see yourself fighting Yumma in your other form. Then it shows you fighting Freed and then throwing him through the wall.

(Yn): I don't remember any of that. What is that? He asked slightly scared of himself.

Nova: That is your emperor form. When you muster up enough energy and determination you turn into this, and I gives you a major power boost. He says with a serious tone.

(Yn): But why don't I remember doing that stuff? He asked with a confused look.

Nova: Because in the beginning, you aren't able to control that power, but with the proper training, you will learn to control it. He said with a serious tone.

(Yn): Then I need to train right now. Show me how to control it. He said with a determined tone and look.

Nova: I was hoping you would say that, blue dragon emperor. He said with an excited tone.

Hours later, Koneko and Akeno walked into the room you were resting in to see that you were still asleep.

They had put you in a spare room at the ORC building.

Koneko: I never got the chance to actually thank him for saving me. She said with a sad look.

Akeno: Don't worry. He's been healed, he just needs time to regain his strength so he can wake up. She says with a neutral look.

Koneko: I know. I just wish he was here right now. She said with a small blush on her cheeks, which did not go unnoticed by Akeno.

Akeno: Oh, by any chance, do you have feelings for him? She said with a sinister smirk.

Koneko blushed more and Akeno giggled at her reaction.

Koneko: Of course not. I just... Am worried about him. She said denying it.

Akeno: But you never worry about anyone. I think it's sweet. She said with a smile.

Koneko just stood there looking at you still blushing. She then left the room, leaving Akeno alone.

Akeno: I how she feels. I like him too. She says with a smile.

Akeno then walks out of the room and closes the door.

The two of them then go back to the main room to see everyone else sitting there.

Issei: How is he? Issei asked with a worried look.