Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy

Start from the beginning

He reappears and gives a sheepish smile. "And I'm basically the boy version of Mrs.Incredible.", Princeton says making his arm stretch out. "Oh wow. We definitely have our work cut out for us.", Jade says changing into her training gear. "Their suits are so much better than ours.", Prodigy whispers to Roc. "Another thing, werewolves have super hearing so if you wanna say something we're gonna hear it either way.", Perrie says. "And these are our training suits. Anyway, for the first exercise, we're playing dodgeball. One v four.", Leigh says. The room changes into a gymnasium and dodgeballs fall from the ceiling. "Pick who you four wanna go up against first.", Jade instructs. The discuss for a bit before turning back to us and pointing at Perrie.

She grins and steps on the other side. "Don't hold back.", she warns. Her phone rings and she answers as the boys start throwing balls at her. "What's up?", she questions dodging. "Nothing, I'm just with the girls.", she continues catching one of the balls. "I'm free later, why?", she says kicking one ball with her foot before using her free hand to catch it behind her back. "That's cool with me. I'll pick you up at seven then.", she smiles catching the last ball. As she hangs up the boys look at her in shock as she walks back to the sidelines. "Choose your next opponent.", I say. The point to Leigh and she grins. "I was hoping you'd pick me.", she says clapping her hands. The horn sounds and they continue their attempt. The way Leigh dodges almost looks like she's break dancing which is a style of defense we learned in our training that we thought was useless at first but now that we actually fight it's so much more helpful.

"And you're out.", she says catching the last ball before tossing it back. "This ain't no fair. Y'all know how to fight.", Roc whines. "Firstly, isn't any, secondly, stop being a whiny little bitch and play ball.", I say stepping in. I draw my scythe and lean on it as they start talking again. They start to throw balls and I chuckle before using my scythe to deflect all their balls. I pick up one of the balls and throw it in a boomerang style hitting all of them in their stomachs. "Get up. Still got one more to fight.", Perrie says. Jade briefly looks up from her book before stepping into her spot and continuing to read. "She's not even paying attention.", Ray Ray comments loudly sounding smug.

They start throwing as Jade side steps basically all the balls before pausing four in front of her and sending them back. "Well, you guys suck. But now we know what type of training plan to put you on. We're each gonna take one of you under our wing and then in a week we'll do this again and if you can hit at least one of us, then we'll move on.", Jade says. "Do we get to choose our mentor?", Ray Ray questions staring at me. I throw a fireball near his head and he yelps. "No. Roc you're with Jes, Prodigy you're with me, Princeton you're with Leigh, and Jade will take Ray.", Perrie says. She uses a vine to pull Prodigy over before grinning at him. "We're definitely gonna have fun.", I say looking at the shorter boy.

As I'm explaining to him why I wouldn't go on a date with him, I get a text. I open it and see that it's a video. "Girls, come look at this.", I say. They huddle around me and I press play. The video starts off black before a figure moves from in front of the camera revealing a tied up Demi. "If you want your little girlfriend back you'll come here and fight for her. To the death.", the person says before ending the video. My phone ends up on the floor as I feel my body start to light. "Jes, as much as I want you to go we need to find them first. I'll call Billie and Claude to get them down here so they can trace the whatever computer nerd word is.", Jade says pushing me back.

"Jade, I love you but get your hands off of me before I break them.", I growl. Leigh places both her hands on my arms before staring back at me with blue eyes. "Calm down.", she commands softly. My body starts to get cooler before I sigh out and nod. "They're on their way.", Perrie says walking back over. "What's going on?", Princeton questions. "Something important. Follow and if you get lost too bad.", I say walking out of the door. I step into the hallway before clapping my hands. Our slides open up from the wall and I slide down before starting the monitors. "We can as fast as we could.", Billie says. "We've got four possible locations. We'll send them to your visors.", Claude says.