Chapter 38: Valentines Prep

Summary: Love is in the air at Weston High(random name) and four love sick heroes plan out their perfect Valentines dates and presents.

Jesy's POV

"Ok so should I go with riot red, fire red, or Satan red? Not to be confused with hell red which is a bit more brown.", I say holding up the shirts. "Why not pink? It fits the valentines theme and it's just your color watered down.", Leigh suggests. "You are brilliant.", I say digging through my closet for the one pink shirt I own. "It's kinda gross though. I use it for yard work.", I say. "So we're all short of pink? To the mall.", Perrie sighs. "Might as well. I was going there to get a gift anyway.", Jade shrugs. "Dibs not driving.", Leigh says running away to the car. "Dibs not it.", Perrie says running away. "I'll drive.", Jade says walking away.

Tori's POV

"Perrie is so fun. She tries the weirdest food combinations then makes me try them.", I say. "That seems like such a Perrie thing to do. What's the weirdest you've ever tried?", Demi asks. "Probably the peanut butter, ham, banana, and deer. It was very chewy.", I answer. "That just sounds gross.", Ari says. "I just took it bottoms up.", I shrug. "Where even are they? Don't they have practice too?", Kamille asks. "They ditch all the time. Not like they really need it.", Demi answers. "Hello ladies.", Jesy says stepping over. "We were just talking about you guys.", I say grabbing Perrie's hand. "We heard. And my food combinations aren't weird. It was good.", she says pushing my shoulder.

"To you.", she scoffs. "We just stopped by, we've got a busy day.", Leigh says. "Where are you going?", Ari questions fixing Jade's shirt. "Just know that we're going shopping.", she answers before they run off. "Yeah, they're weirdos.", I say watching them climb back in the car.

Jade's POV

"Meet back in the foot court at lunch.", Jesy says walking away. I walk around looking for a gift when I see a ring shop. "A promise ring. That's great.", I say walking in. "How could I help you?", the man asks. "I'm just looking for right now.", I answer. I walk around in the somewhat big store before finding a rose gold ring with a white diamond. "How much would this one be?", I question. "Depending on what size, it varies from 800 to 1,200 dollars.", he answers holding it up. "How much is a size six?", I question. "$950.", he answers. I wince at the amount and hand him the money. "You seem kind of young to have this much money.", he chuckles handing me the box.

"I have like four jobs.", I say putting it in my pocket. "Oh, hi Jade.", Perrie says walking in. "I was never here.", I say walking away. "Ok?", she says watching me leave. "Jade?", I hear somebody question. I turn towards the voice and see my annoying cousin. "What are you doing her Kyle?", I question. "I can't shop in a public mall?", he questions putting his hands up. "You came here to bug me and hit on my friends. Stop lying.", I say poking his chest. "Calm down cousin. I'm just visiting.", he says. "Jade have you seen-oh. He's here.", Leigh's says rolling her eyes. "Little chocolate drop, how you been?", he says with a smirk. "I'm still a minor.", she says folding her arms. "So am I.", he says.

"I felt some anger through the-him. Of course.", Jesy sighs. "What's going on over here?", Perrie questions walking up to us. "All three of you are here? That's a score.", he says. "Why don't you stay here with your cousin Jade? We'll be right back.", Jesy says dragging the other two away. "What are you doing here?", he questions. "I'm getting my girlfriend Valentine's Day gifts.", I sigh not knowing what those girls are about to do. "You've got a girlfriend now? Wow, you got one before me. What's she like?", he asks. "She's a cheerleader.", I answer. "Does she have friends?", he asks. "Yes and they're dating my friends.", I say. "Jade, let's go.", Leigh says pulling me away. "Stay away from us, or I'll hurt you.", I threaten.

"Go and get your shirt. I've gotta go back to the ring shop.", Jesy sighs pushing me into the store. "I'll come with you.", Leigh says as they walk away together. "What did you get Pez?", I question. "I got Tori a promise ring. I hope she likes it.", she answers looking in the box. "She'll love it.", I say. I find a pink sweater that will go great with the outfit I have planned and grab it before paying and walking out the store. "I need vegan chocolate. Where could I get vegan chocolate?", I question looking at Perrie. "I know there's a sweets shop on one of the upper levels. They may have something.", she says. "So what are you hoping Tori gets you?", I question as we walk around together. "What I want isn't something that's appropriate to say out loud if you catch my drift.", she answers nudging my side.