Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat

A/N: This is the heat cycle that's gonna screw them over😼

Day 1: Turned on

Jesy's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, hot and panting. "I swear if Perrie is up at four am touching herself I'll kill her.", I growl grabbing my phone.

In their Group Chat

Jesy: Perrie! It is way too early in the morning for this right now

Perrie: I haven't done anything. I thought it was you

Jade: Well obviously someone is doing something they shouldn't this early in the morning.

Jesy: Leigh is being quiet, I blame her

Leigh-Anne: Because I'm in a bed with my sleeping girlfriend and I'm currently struggling to not rub up against her

"It's a heat cycle. The first was just a warm up, this is the real stuff.", Savage explains. "How long does this last?", I question looking at the very obvious tent in my blanket. "About as long as a dogs heat so maybe bout two and a half weeks.", he answers.

Jesy: Update, heat cycle part two and it lasts for almost three weeks

Jade: The first one wasn't like this

Perrie: I don't like it. I can feel all of you being turned on and it doesn't help

Leigh-Anne: Maybe we should try to sleep and ignore it

Jade: Better idea, we do something to control our hormones.

Jesy: Meet at the base in ten minutes

After sending the last text, I grab the discarded jeans I was wearing and pull them back up, ignoring the tight squeeze. I slip on a pair of random shoes before quietly making my exit. Running down the block, I take to the sky instead so I don't draw any attention. When I get there, I see all three girls standing at the entrance. "What are we going to do? We can't go out in public like this.", Jade says pacing in circles. "I mean, we could do what dogs do and hump a pillow a something.", Perrie answers. We all look at her and dismiss the idea before moving on. "We could just try to get rid of them.", I say making the motion with my hand.

"Absolutely not. That's just-do you guys smell that?", Leigh asks cutting herself off. I sniff the air and catch one of the sweetest things I've ever smelled. Following it, I end up at the familiar house that belongs to my girlfriend. Scaling the side of the house, I open her window and step in. I see her shifting and turning in her bed. I tap her shoulder and her eyes open before her mouth opens to scream but I muffle it with my hand. "What's the matter? You were, were shifting in your sleep.", I say trying not to get distracted by my raging hormones.

"It's embarrassing to say.", she mumbles shying away from me. "I'd never laugh at you. You can tell me.", I say. "I actually don't know what's wrong. One minute I was sleeping peacefully and the next I'm just, turned on. I don't know what happened.", she answers with a heavy sigh. "Please let me do something Jesy. I need it.", Savage whines in my head. I let him take half control before pressing our lips together and sighing. "Stop before I do something I can't control.", she pants pushing me away. I growl and pin her hands by her head before stuffing my face in her neck. "Mark her. Make her ours.", Savage persuades.

"It has to be consensual.", another voice says. "Please can I?", I ask. Her eyes turn a bright yellow before she nods and shows her neck to me more. I find her pulse point before I feel my canines grow and I sink them in. When I pull back a flame etched its over the wound as it heals and I flop down onto my back. "I probably look so weird crawling through your window just to mark you.", I say reflecting on my actions. "It stopped all the heat from flowing through my body, so I don't mind.", she chuckles pecking my cheek. "I'm gonna go before I do something bad. I'll see you in the morning maybe.", I laugh sliding back out of the window. I just stand still for a while, letting the cool night air calm my heated skin.