Chapter - 26

Mulai dari awal

Y/n looks up at me firmly. I noticed it now, she doesn't want it. I smirk and pull TaeHee up on my arms and said as I walk towards them. "Yes...I can still stay till dinner. I've plenty of time to at least click some photos."

I stop in front of her and she didn't look away all the time. I smile and look at others, other than Y/n's aunt none smiled back. I smile awkwardly but then Y/n's brother Kento says, "then shall we start because I'm hungry tigers."

"Yayyyyy!!! Lesss gooo" both of them said happily.

At first, TaeHee suggested to take a family photo with everyone, we took one.

Then the four of us, we took one.

Then the three, father and daughters and we took few...lastly single ones.

And actually, the last and final one is Us. Me and her, my wife.

"Babies it's almost time for us to have dinner. Uncle is hungry, daddy has to leave ASAP." Y/n says. She's clearly trying to escape but I don't want her to. But there's no way I can say anything, only my daughters can save me.

"Mommy just 2 or 3 pictures then we are gonna go eatty eatty." TaeHee says as she started to push her towards me.

"Yes yes, Mommy...dun worry daddy says he got time. Lessss goooo!!!" TaeSoo says as she also joins TaeHee and starts to push Y/n.

"TaeHee...TaeSoo uh wait--mommy is going to fall...wait!!!" Both of them giggles but suddenly Y/n's toe meets the carpet and stumbled. "Ah!!!" "Yua-chan" "yuyu careful."

I step forward and immediately hold her in my arms. I grab her forearm and pull her towards me so that we both don't fall and get hurt. As soon as our chest touches each other she looks up at me as our eyes met.

 As soon as our chest touches each other she looks up at me as our eyes met

Her eyes widen as I stare down at her beautiful face. So close she looks even more beautiful. "Are you okay?" I ask in a gentle voice. She nods "y-yeah!!" I smile "cool." She nods again. And we stay like this doing nothing, not moving, none of us. Our eyes are locked with each other, it's so fascinating.

"You guys can change your pose now." Her male friend says, seeming kinda bored. We snap back, Y/n's face flushed as she pushed me and steps backward. She looks down and tucked a few of her hairs behind her ear.

'Cute!!' I thought as I chuckled.

"Daddy hug mommy. Just like you did with us." TaeHee says. "Yes yes!!" TaeSoo nods her head. Y/n looks at them and with widening eyes she says, "n-no!! What are you saying? We--" I cut her words, "sure!!"

I pull her by grabbing her hands and she was taken aback as she couldn't do anything. I pull her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and hug her tightly as I rest my cheek on top of her head.

"What the--" she says but doesn't hug me back, well that's okay I smiled instead. "Click.." I said.

"It's enough now

"It's enough now. Can you let go of me?" I shake my head. "Nope!! I rarely get any chance to hug you,r honey." I can feel her raging in anger as she was trembling.

I Chuckle and slowly let her go, "wo wo wo!! Relax." I said softly. "Yayyy we mommy, daddy pictures." I smile seeing my babies smile.
"Then shall we go and have some dinner?" We all nodded and slowly everyone along with the kids walks towards the dining room.

Only Y/n and I were left alone. I look at her and she looks pissed off. I chuckled again as I walk close to her and lower my head a little as our face was close enough.

"Thanks..." I chuckled and winking I walk out of the living room. I hear her softly screaming, "damn you Kim Taehyung." I laugh.

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿
Hiiii!!!! Long time no see!!! Well, I'm back. Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG. Let's make a wish for him and pray for his safety and happiness. Secondly Idk if many of you know but I did make an announcement on my message board that I won't be able to update because of some family issues. So I was honestly praying that all my issues solve before his birthday and Alhamdulillah everything is fine now.

It's taehyung birthday special day. Let's have some fun while riding my roller coaster...whatcha say? Yayyy.

Hope you enjoyed it, make sure to VOTEEEEEEEE and comment ofccccccc. Share with your friends and follow me. Thanks.

To Be Continued