Chapter - 7

You left like I was never a reason to stay

7 years later~

Your POV:

"Baka!! You shouldn't have done that Ayame-chan!" Murakami says as he grabs the grocery bags from Ayame, almost snatching. "Then you wanted me to let that old hag grab the last packets of Morinaga DARS. Do you even know how much I love to eat those chocolate bars Murakami-Kun?" Ayame throws her hands in the air in disbelief.

"Oh, Lord!! Ayame-chan you were almost about to throw your hands on her can you believe? She's a lot older than you. At least you could have talk respectfully with her. I can't believe my girlfriend would do such a thing like this in public." Murakami says shaking his head in disbelief. Before Ayame could say anything Murakami walks away from the grocery store and towards our car. All the time I was standing there witnessing Everything. Well, I could do something but I didn't cause I know what is going to happen next.

Ayame looks at my side almost tearing up and immediately runs and throws herself on me. I'm not a bit surprised by her actions I just let her hug me and again cry like an idiot. "Onee-chan I didn't mean to be so rude but she started to put blame on me and spitting nonsense. Why am I getting all scolding?" I pat her back and nod on her each word. "Yes I understand. I've seen everything. But Ayame-chan you shouldn't be rude with your elder no matter what okay?" She didn't say anything just keep hugging me. Seconds later she nods and breaks the hug. Wiping she says, "I still didn't get those bars. What am I supposed to eat tonight after dinner?" She pouts in anger. I found it cute so I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Okay let's go home first. Murakami is waiting outside for us. And others are already at home by now. We should hurry." Saying that I grab her hands and pull her outside the store. We saw Murakami already waiting for us sitting inside the car. We climb in and he starts the engine.

7 years have passed in a blink. 7 years, not 7 months or days or week. 7 years since I left Korea and came to Japan. The memories of 7 years ago are still fresh and clean in my mind. How can I forget those horrible years I've spent in that country? It's not so easy, but I still started to get over it and move on. And now I'm happy, happily leading a better and fresh new life here in a different country among different people. And those people are the best ones I've ever met in my whole life. They made everything easy and comfortable for me which I'm so grateful about.

How did I end up here? How my life has gone all those years? Well, it's all thanks to that aunt of mine who was good enough to help me 7 years ago.  When no one else wanted to and even if someone really wanted to I wouldn't have let them.

On that Stormy night 7 years ago before taehyung woke up I left with my things and run away from his mansion. I didn't care about the divorce papers or the people around me or about his family. All I wanted was to escape from him as far as I could. I couldn't think straight at that time, my mind was in a mess. I don't know how I end up in front of my old house where I used to live with my dad. Fortunately, my aunt aka my dad's relative was living there. She took me in, originally she's half Japanese. Her father is Korean and her mother is Japanese. She even Married into a Japanese family, but unfortunately, her husband died 5 years ago. She has a son who currently lives in Japan. He is a model and is actually rich enough.