Chapter - 9

Darling, you feel that burning sensation when swallowing wine?

That's what my heart feels when you appear on my mind.

Your POV:

I was watching the whole talk show attentively. It's been years since I saw him properly. Only by watching him on TV I kind of get relief that he's still doing fine. I hope he is leading a happy life.

I know I shouldn't be hoping something happy about him after what he did to me. But I know as long I don't have to face him in the future so I could at least wish for his well and happy.

"So Mr. Kim it must be hard for you to handle everything by yourself. Please tell us more about your company and your professional life."

The woman asks politely. But with the gaze, she was looking at him was making my blood boil but I hold it. I can't feel like this, not now, not anymore. Taehyung leans back sitting comfortably and ready to speak.

"Nothing special to say. Actually, I would say it all thanks to my father and grandfather. If they never thought I'm capable of something and let me handle our family business I don't think I would have come so far."

Like this, they keep talking about his company, shares, business, and professional life about his family. Taehyung replied like a professional Businessman, he avoided a few questions though and didn't bother what others might think.

The next question of the woman took me in surprise. "Mr. Kim there are these rumors about you being still single. And there are some of your fangirls who want to know about your love life. Would you mind talking about it?"

'Geez! Say if you want to know if he has someone or not.' I say in my thoughts as I sneered.

But I'm also curious to know about his love life. I want to hear about that woman for whom he desperately wanted to leave me. Please tell me what is so good about her that you couldn't even look into my eyes.

Taehyung exhales heavily as he okay with his fingers for a few moments. Then he gazes up and stares back at the host. "Seriously since I'm getting this question a lot then I'll answer. I do have someone in my life. She's special, she's incredible and beautiful. I never knew about her importance in my life when we first met." Taehyung paused and look down on his lap.

He might be thinking about her. Well, she got herself someplace to live, but that's what I was fated for. Taehyung was taking time to reply and I'm impatient. But I can't sit here I need works to complete. When I was about to shut down the TV taehyung begins to speak.

"Unfortunately she's not by my side anymore."

Hearing his words I pause on my spot. Shock to hear his words. 'What does he mean by not with him now? Did she di- omo?!' I was waiting for him to say more when the host speaks.