Bye Author

👋 👋

HOLAAA BABIES ;))

Good day to every beloved readers and lovers of this book. This is your author again...surpriseeeeee.

First of all, I love you all, and I'm so grateful to you all for the love and support and all of your patience with my very, very late updates. Thank you so much.

So, the story has ended finally, but I haven't uploaded the 2 epilogue that I originally planned to upload on December 30, 2022. As I was writing the first epilogue, I suddenly lost my motivation and stopped than never came back to write again. However, currently, I'm proceeding on my semester final, so even if I have the motivation and idea, I still am not sure when I'll upload the last two ones. But don't lose hope because this author has beautiful epilogue prepared for you all, and I really hope y'all will love it so much.

Now, sorry about the title XD.

I actually need all of your help with a few pieces of information regarding this story. I will put a picture below, and I need all of your honest answers. It's okay. I'll accept every criticism. I really really need your help regarding this story and the plot and characters development.

However, apart from those specific questions, I'd still like to hear all of your opinions, suggestions, and anything else you'd like to say regarding this story. Was the story catchy from the beginning, was the ending good or best, or the worst you could have never imagined. Was the Male lead grovelling for his mistakes, okay, or should it have been more. Everything about the story you liked and disliked tell me...I need these informations from you all. Ik some of you must have forgotten the story because of the delay updates or me asking it after such a long time, but please help this helpless and hopeless author.

Another question from me is, was this story unique enough for you to make you feel like reading again? Because when I came with those ideas, I couldn't believe myself lmao.

Here are the must 10 questions I want everyone's answers:

Please try to answer them all, if possible, also the questions I asked from myself as well

Please try to answer them all, if possible, also the questions I asked from myself as well. I'll be so grateful to you all. And I will make sure you all enjoy the last to chapters the most after such a long suffering.

Stay safe and happy. Thank you so much for loving this book so far.🩷