Chapter - 2

Broken crayons, still colors

Your POV:

2 years ago~

Today's weather is so beautiful and refreshing. I should go out a little bit and fresh up my mind. Well looking at the garden's beautiful flowers won't be a bad idea. I should also cook something good, some tea is also necessary. After all the weather is so good.

"Mrs. Kim!!?" I hear someone calling me. I look behind and saw Mrs. Ann calling me while holding a water pot. I smile at her as she walks fast towards me. I was in the garden of Kim mansion planting and spreading water on other big, small trees. "Mrs. Kim! Its time for your lunch." Mrs. Ann says as she puts down the water pot on the fresh grass.

Smiling I said, "Yes I know. Btw, did taehyung..." I look hopefully at our maid, who is almost likely 45th+ years old not so young, neither so old. "I'm sorry, but the Young master said he won't be coming home tonight again," she states as she looks at me with a sad expression. I smile weakly and look up at the sky. "Isn't today's weather is so beautiful?" I ask while taking a deep breath.

"Yes." Mrs. Ann replies. "Let's go. You guys haven't eaten anything yet, right? Let's eat together." I said looking back at Mrs. Ann. I grab her hands and pull her inside, she was resisting eating together, but I'm not gonna agree about this.

Hi, I'm Mrs. Kim Y/N. I'm married to the President of Kim Diamond Fashion company's Mr. Kim TaeHyung. Well so lucky of an orphan like me to get married to a new young president of a big company like this, right? Nah!! If you are so lucky to get the same love back from the cold heart president. Well we're married and it's been only a week and what's funnier is my husband doesn't want to come back home because he believes if he sees his wife's face he will have a nightmare which he fears the most. I can't oppose this nor argue, because that's what everyone has been thinking about me since my childhood. I can't blame my husband for this.

I put some food inside my mouth and read my favorite author's book. 'It ends with us' written by American author 'Colleen Hoover'. Well, she is my most favorite author. I love to read a lot of romance kind of books.

"Young Mistress!!" Mr. Albert runs toward the dining room. I look in his direction and shut the book down. "Albert how many times I told you to call me Y/N." Albert was panting really hard, he puts his palm on his chest and says, "Master has come to visit you and young master. Elder mistress and the Elder master have also come." "WHAT!!" I stand up out of the sudden shock.

It's bad, they will surely ask me about taehyung. Where will I find this man now!? He won't pick up my call nor will give a chance to speak, what should I do!? "Albert go and call-" "I did and his PA Mr. Jung said he is busy at the meeting and he won't be free till evening. "Ohh....by then they will leave. Where are they now?" I ask Albert. "At the leaving room." I nod and run towards the leaving room.