Chapter - 1

I thought I hated you so much that I never realize that you are the reason why my heart is awakened and my living.

**********

"We were all made in the likeness of love, in the likeness of you, O Almighty God. Now bless these two people that are in front of you. So that they can walk as messengers of your Truth as they go through this life together, lead them in your wisdom and pour your light upon them." The priest pauses for a second before continuing after taking a deep breath. " Do You, Kim Taehyung, take Kim Y/N to be your loving wife, To have and to keep Beginning now, For better or for worse, For richer or for poorer, In sickness and in health, To love and to cherish, Until you both are parted by death?" Once completed, the priest turns to face the groom and waits for him to perform his role.

The groom was dressed in an all-white tuxedo with a black necktie tucked into the collar of his crisp white shirt. The groom held his bride's free hand while staring at her. Up until he said, "I do," he had no expression on his face. He pauses and tightly closes his eyes. "In the presence of God, I make the following oath, I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Kim Y/N, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart."

"Now dear bride, In the name of God, Do You, Kim Y/N, take Kim Taehyung, to be your dear husband, To have and to hold From this day forward, For better, for worse, For richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health, To love and to cherish, Until you both are parted by death."

The bride is being watched by the priest, who is waiting for her to speak. However, the bride remained silent and continued to gaze at her feet. Everyone in the chapel was looking at her and began to talk about her in whispers while she remained silent. "In the name of God, Do You, Kim Y/N, take Kim Taehyung, to be your dear husband, To have and to hold From this day forward, For better, for worse, For richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health, To love and to cherish, Until you both are separated by death," the priest says after clearing his throat.

No words. The families on both sides begin to worry. Instead of speaking, the groom approaches the bride and tightens his grip on the hand he has been holding the entire time. The priest says those vows again while nervously smiling. The bride now makes a small head movement and gently raises an eyebrow toward the groom. "I...." She pauses, exhales deeply, and then approaches the groom. "I...Do...."

Everyone exhales with relief. In accordance with Divine sacred law, and in front of the Lord, the bride declares, "I, Kim Y/N, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart."

And everyone applauds joyfully, filling the chapel. Even though she is hiding her face with a veil, everyone can see her smiling as she turns to face the crowd. She then turns her head to look at her groom while wearing a dejected expression.

"Now you may Kiss the bride, Mr. Kim." The priest says smiling at the groom and the bride.

The bride turns to face the priest and proceeds to speak, but her veil has been taken off. Suddenly, a large hand grabs her slender, slim waist and drags her toward him. With his other free hand, the groom cups her cheek and quickly presses his lips on hers. The groom's hold on her was too strong, and the pressure he was applying to her while kissing her caused the bride to hold his arms hard with her free hands. The bride firmly shuts her eyes as tears build up in her eyes. Nobody was there to protect her and no one could see her tears or the misery she was experiencing.