Chapter - 17

Sing me a song that Force's me to forget you

Write me a book that tells the unspoken story

Your POV:

"Let go of me..." I said struggling as much as I can to get rid of him. He snorts, "why do want to get away from me Y/n? I'm your children's father baby, you shouldn't struggle." I look up at him in disbelief. How could he be so shameless? His face was close, so close, our lips are inches away as our hot breathe mixed up.

I couldn't get it by then that standing right in front of him and so close is dangerous and he'll take advantage of it. "Let-let go..." My breath was steady and shaky. I could hear my own heart beating so fast, way too fast. Suddenly he smirks and pulls me more close to him as he tightens his grip on me. I stumble a little but he was holding me so I didn't fall. "What-what are you doing? Let-let me go." I said as I try to push him by his shoulder with my one free hand. He was holding the other one, gripping on it.

"Y/n you have become more beautiful in years." I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but blush. This is the first time he complimented me, this is the first time he pulled me close to him, this is the first time he holds me, only me, only for me.

"Y/n-ahh I missed you." I snap back hearing his words. 'what? He's playing with me?' "I missed you so much, let's go back to our home with me, with our babies. Just the four of us." I blink twice and stare at him, IDK what I'm feeling but whatever it is, it's not good.

I held my tears, I am trying to hold them back, "Mr. Kim you are crossing your limits. Let go of me, Please." I said as I push him about trying to get rid of his hand from mine. Finally, I pushed him, I stumble a little but I managed to stand up. "Missed me? Go back with you? To where? Our home?" I laugh, I laugh in disbelief, I laugh thinking how the man in front of me though I'm still the fool Y/n who used to wait for him to come back home every night 7 years ago.

"Kim TaeHyung don't forget that you can never miss me. Don't forget it was you who never wanted to stuck with me. Don't forget that the house you're referring to as our home wasn't my Home in the first place. And about the four of us? Neither will my children's step out of this country nor will I. Get that stuck in your big brain forever." Saying that I turn around, I lift my hand and touch the corner of my eyes and wipe my tears. "It will be better if we stay professional and don't interfere in our lives, we are not a married couple anymore." With that, I move my foot and was about to walk away from him but suddenly he grabs me by my arms and pulls me back to him.

I caught off guard and couldn't react. His one hand rests on the back of my neck as he pulls me to him more, and then he smacks his lips on mine.