Chapter - 28

~Two souls don't find each other by simple accidents

~Two souls don't find each other by simple accidents......~

Your POV:

"WHAT??" I yelled at my boss as soon as I heard the news from his mouth.

Two days ago taehyung went back to Korea and I was leading my old life, with relief. But this morning my manager suddenly called me and told me to come to the office ASAP, we have gotta attend an urgent meeting.

At first, I didn't get what was this urgent meeting about and why all of a sudden that's also this early in the morning. I just got up from my bed and took a quick shower and wear whatever outfit I found and left the house without having breakfast.

○○○

Once I reached the office I met my manager in the hallway by chance. He was on his way to the meeting room, I asked him what happened and why did boss suddenly arranged this sudden meeting? What is all this about? My manager said he doesn't have any clue either.

He said boss PA called him this morning saying the boss wants to meet you and all the models ASAP. "At least he must have said something?" I asked. This is making me piss off. I'm hungry, jerk. I wish I could say this on his face but he's older than me.

"All I can say is this meeting is about the fashion show which was about to hold 2 weeks later." He said as he adjusted his hair. We were almost in there, in front of the meeting room. "Oh! The one that Korean guys organized?" He nods. I smile but he didn't see.

I'm sure it's about to get canceled. I'm going to give a party tonight. Yes!! How about I take everyone out to have dinner tonight!! It'll make my twins happy too, as they don't look much cheerful those days. I mean after taehyung left, they seem like waiting for his call or something. Geez, he's such a liar...hurting my kids too.

"Good morning everyone." My manager pushed the glass door and greets everyone first. I was behind him so I enter after him and greet everyone. Fifteen models and boss and a few more staff have already arrived.

"Lord! Yua and Watanabe I was waiting for you guys. Now come on and take a seat." I nod smiling cheekily and take a seat comfortably.

"Boss, what's wrong? Why did you suddenly call us for a meeting?" My manager said hastily. I couldn't stop smiling, because whatever the reason will be I have a good feeling about it. I'm so sure that the fashion organized by Taehyung's company will be canceled and I don't have to see him in the future.