Chapter - 37

Your thoughts create your reality

Your POV:

"So I just had to pay double for that lady." Ryuu said as he munch on his food. We laughed hearing his sad story when he was living in Canada.

"You could have come up with an excuse I guess."

Ryuu stopped eating and looked at me. "My love I was the one who gave her that offer...but I seriously didn't thought she'd take me seriously...but her lips were quite soft."

My eyes widen. "Ryuu don't use those words so obviously in front my kids." He shrugs. "Well in future they'd be doing something like this with their boyfriend or husband so they should know right now." I roll my eyes annoyingly.

"As if I'll let them." He laughs.

"So you got AOT MANGA...Well, I hope you don't go back being a depressed lady again." He laughs and sips on his drink. I flinched, "Did something happened to my Levi?" I asked.

"Idk...why don't you just read it." He winks and I just stare at him blankly.

"Mommy, can we sleep with you tonight?" Suddenly TaeHee asked. I look at her and smiled. "Sure."

"Then I'll tell that old guy to take care of the hotel management." Kento said.

Mr. Watanabe just left for the company again as Mr. Sakaguchi called him for work. Kento and Ryuu aren't staying at the same hotel but somewhere far. I've to take care of the babies and luckily I'm not staying on the same floor as other models or workers. Mr. Watanabe doesn't have a clue about my babies for all those years, but he does knows that they are related to me and Kento. My babies are smart enough to not call me mommy in public.

About Ryuu Nakamura, 7 years ago when I came to Japan with my aunt I first met him on a birthday party of Kento's friends. He said if I never liked someone before he would have asked my hands for marriage. So slowly he started to visit our house, Kento has many friends so there was no problem with Ryuu coming to our house.

He was the first person other than Murakami, Ayame, and later Takumi, who knew about my failed marriage and my pregnancy. But he gave me his full support, when taehyung should have been there for me Ryuu was there, when taehyung should have done everything a father and husband should do Ryuu did everything. My past straggling was worse but those people made it so beautiful that I can barely remember any when I face them.

Ryuu is a director of a big company from Japan. His rich, handsome and more importantly his personality is nothing like taehyung. And that is why if I ever loved someone so dearest it has to be him.

"Okay then I'll be heading to hotel. Mr. Watanabe will bring the kids to me until then please take care of them for me again. Thanks." I said as I bid my goodbye and walk out from the restaurant.