Chapter - 40 (2)

Maybe the wrong person took the right piece of me

And the right person took the wrong.

Your POV:

My kind went blank. I was feeling dizzy and shock at the same time witnessing the scene in front of me. What just happened? How did it end up like Taehyung's back facing me and Ryuu on the floor and his hands on his cheek?

A moment ago Ryuu was kissing Me and the next moment his lying on the floor. Idk what happened but I do remember taehyung growling my name from the door and walked fast towards us as he separated us and eventually threw two punches on Ryuu's face.

"How.dare.you?" I heard taehyung saying while gritting on his teeth. My hands were on my mouth as I was shocked to see all this. But I wasn't able to stand still so I lean on the railings.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO DO THAT WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH?"

I looked at taehyung. He was fuming in rage. I'm scared, my body is shaking. This is the same taehyung from 7 years ago, but the worse level. I'm scared I don't want to be here anymore. Everything was totally fine then what is happening in here. How did everything end up like this?

Suddenly Ryuu laughed. "How dare I?" He looks sharply back at taehyung. "Who the fuck are you to ask me that huh? You are nothing to her anymore...so I have got the right to do as I wish. I have been staying with her, taking care of her when you were sucking your company building and all your fame." I was standing there blankly. If I didn't felt so dizzy I would have helped Ryuu and walk out of this place.

Taehyung looked even angrier. He looked like he'll murder Ryuu tonight. He will Bury Ryuu alive here. I screamed with my little energy, "Taehyung....taehyung please go away....this is my and Ryuu's matter. So please just ge--" but he cut my words by scream out loud suddenly.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD. FUCKING SON OF A JERK." Saying that taehyung grabs Ryuu by his collar and throws more punch on him. "I'M HER FUCKING HUSBAND, I AM HER CHILD'S FUCKING FATHER, SHE'S FUCKING MINE AND SHE ONLY BELONGS TO ME. YOU SON OF A DIRTY DUCHBAG DARE TOUCH WHAT'S MINE."

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT." I screamed finally. But he won't. I'm scared, I've never seen him this angry before. He looks so scary and murderous. "TAE...TAEHYUNG PLEASE ST--"

"YUA???" I heard a familiar voice. It was Jimin. Thank goodness he's on time. "J-Jimin please stop him. He will kill him here..." I told him. Jimin was fast and he caught taehyung but taehyung won't stop.

I don't understand what is wrong with him. Why is he acting like this? He shouldn't be acting like this for such a small matter.