"This slap which just landed on your beautiful soft cheeks was for you to keep it in your mind that I'm not the person before, I'm not afraid of you, I'm not going to be your puppet-like before, I won't do or let you do whatever you want. I just considered everything for this long time even now just because of my babies. Just because I know the pain of not having one parent by my side and my babies both mother and father are alive and safe and I don't want them to experience such a cruel pain and that is why I'm letting you do whatever you wish. And for your kind information Mr. Kim the name is Yua Yamazaki....glue it down on that stupid damn brain of yours."

Saying all those words she turns her heels and holds the doorknob, before twisting it she turns her head and said, "I'm going downstairs, it's almost evening and I'm sure my babies want to spend some time with their father before him leaving Japan. Right?"  She smirks. By then I was standing straight and was watching her every movement.

To speak honestly I am pretty shocked to see her now. Yes, yes she isn't the same Y/n I knew, she is the strong Y/n which I never knew. This is the y/n no one ever wanted to face because everyone will either get killed or just want to be killed by their own hands. This is the fighter and dangerous y/n no one dares to offend. She is just holding herself back, even now. She is not as weak as people think. She's the role model for every woman out there in this world.

"Well...see you in the living room. Everyone might be waiting for us." Saying that she twists the doorknob and steps out from her room leaving me lost in my own thoughts. I stare in front of me, at the door. There's nothing I can feel or think right now. My thoughts are full of those eyes, her eyes are dangerously beautiful. But they are empty I can barely see any emotions in those eyes when they are landing on me.

Why....!!?

I look down at my feet as I stand straight and let out a heavy breath. "Everything has changed....she has changed." I laugh a little and shake my head in disbelief. "Let's head downstairs then." And I also step out of her room.

Once I step the last staircase I hear a voice calling me and footsteps running towards me. "Daddyyyyy...." and it was my babies. "Whoa!!!!!!!" I step down the last staircase and bent down on my knees as I spread my arms and let them come running into my arms. As soon as they hug me I laugh and pull them closer.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Daddy let's play click click." And I assume it's TaeHee.

I stare at them confused, "click-click? What's that?" I ask.

Another twin slaps her forehead gently with her palm and shakes her head. I chuckle because it's cute, she's cute. "Baka TaeHee. Daddy dunno click click. Itsh picture and camura." I chuckled again.

TaeSoo looks up at me smiling, "daddy let's take a picture. We dun have one with you. Mommy dun hauv with you too." I kept on nodding while both of them were having the conversation. It's so nice to watch them talk, run and play. They're so cute.

"Daddy?" "H-huh? Ah!! Yeah sure....why not." I stand up and reach my hands towards them to hold them. "Kaja!!" I said. "Kaja?" Both twins say or ask at the same time. Damn!! I forgot they don't know Korean. I laugh awkwardly and said, "I mean let's go. Where are your mommy and everyone?" "Living room." I nod and they both hold my hand as we walk toward the living room.

"Mommy!! Daddy is here let's play click click."  TaeSoo says as she let's go of my hand and runs toward Y/n. Y/n bents down on her knees and immediately hugs her. "Baby we have a lot of pictures. Daddy has to go fast you know." "But....but...daddy agrees." TaeSoo says in a pout almost crying. Poor my baby.