"Okay, for those of who are finished with you paper, you can go ahead and leave right now" the teacher finally said causing alot of them to jump up and out of their seats. "And please place your test paper right up here before doing so...Hmph, have a nice last day seniors" she added in a cheery tone.

She didn't had to say it twice cause Adela was already the first one at her desk to hand in her test. Giving the teacher a tight lipped smile, she speed walked her way to the door.

The hallways were packed with seniors who were playing around and shoving at each other, the atmosphere was just filled with excitement. Shaking her head, she couldn't blame them for being this hype since it was the last day of school. And the next time they'll be stepping onto the school premises would be to graduate, which she couldn't wait for.

With a genuine smile plastered to her face she pushed through the people in the hallway, trying to get to her locker so she could clear out the remaining of her belongings that she have in there.

While she was walking she heard a commotion and looked across the building to see a crowd of people entering their schools indoor track.

Curious to know what was going on in there, she decided her locker can wait for later and turned on her feet heading in that direction.

Upon entering the track & field building she saw a crowd of people forming a circle in the centre of the field with loud music playing. It didn't took her long to realize what was about to go down, making her sprint her way across the field pushing through the herd of people so she can get to the front. In the centre of the circle were a group of boys who she was well familiar with that was getting the crowd hype.

Jumping up and down they started chanting to the crowd "when we say Southside. You say Boyzzzz". 'Southside' they shout making the crowd of students scream back 'Boyz'. Getting hype along with the crowd Adela repeated the mantra whilst bobbing her head to the music that was playing in the background.

"Aite aite, I'ma need y'all to back up... give us some space" said lonzo, who was one of the member of the Southside Boyz Group.

With the crowd giving them enough space to do their thing, the music that was playing in the background switched from an old hiphop rap funk to an afro upbeat that had the students going wild with 'aye' and 'get it' going around.

When the boys started dancing to the beat, Adela immediately recognized the choreography since she could remember putting in some of the moves, out of fun when she last hanged out with them. And right now she was glad she did cause she wasn't about to be left out, it's been awhile since she had some fun so she was about to show her ass out. Tightening her ponytail so her hair wouldn't get all in her face when she start dancing, she stood there waiting on her cue to join in.

And when the beat switched into Drogba (Joana) by Afro B everyone on the field got mad hype.

Joana your busy body busy tonight
(Mad, mad, mad) Joana busy body
Make you no dey dull me tonight
Joanna busy body giving me life,
Oh, hey life, ayy
Why you do me like that?
Joanna, Jo-Jo Joanna
Why you do me like that?

On beat Adela did the gwara-gwara making stank faces, she then jumped up on her left foot to kicked her right up in the air, dropping down into squat right after and doing the vosho dance move that had the crowd acting out.