Chapter 2

And if ah gang, mi neva panicBack broad enuh, fi mi alone tekon three gyalRecoil smooth trigger under heavy pressure, Mi buss it up shell a drop like ah rainy weather|Shenseea- Bad Alone

Back broad enuh, fi mi alone tek
on three gyal
Recoil smooth trigger under heavy pressure,
Mi buss it up shell a drop like ah rainy weather
|Shenseea- Bad Alone

And if ah gang, mi neva panicBack broad enuh, fi mi alone tekon three gyalRecoil smooth trigger under heavy pressure, Mi buss it up shell a drop like ah rainy weather|Shenseea- Bad Alone

Reverting her eyes from the window across the room to the board infront of the class. She stared at it for a bit longer than she intended to, before moving her eyes down to the paper that she completed over ten minutes ago.

In all honesty she was feeling bored out of her mind as she sat there waiting on the dismissal bell to ring so she can get the hell out of that classroom.

It was no surprised to her that she couldn't stay one place for too long, so imagine how uncomfortable she felt sitting there and not having a thing to do but succumbed to the quietness, which was starting to get on her nerves. The classroom was so quiet you could hear a pin drop in the room, or if someone decided to sneak a fart in. Which would be too hilarious by the way, She thought to herself smirking.

But nevertheless the room was just too quiet for her liking, and quietness wasn't her bestfriend at all since it always allowed her thoughts to run wild and she knew what that leads to. Adela never slipped up on having an episode, while being in school. However though, little mood swings would occur from time to time, which did caused her to misbehave and get into alot fights, but that was all in the past.

She did eventually started to distance herself away from people she was acquainted with or even strangers, just so she could avoid getting into any type of drama during her junior and senior year. She didn't want her disciplinary record to affect her chances of getting into colleges, even though it's not likely to impede on  admission to colleges, she still prefer to keep her distance. Having learnt before that mixing and meddling around with too many people could bring about alot of drama; drama, something she didn't too much have the time and day for.

Getting impatient she noisily moved around in her seat and let out a big sigh, which caught the teacher and others attention.