Chapter 5

Nobody pray for meIt's been that day for me waaay A

Nobody pray for me
It's been that day for me waaay
A

yyyy I remember syrup sandwiches

and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
but now I'm counting this
Parmesan where my accountant lives;
in fact I'm down in this
D'USSE with my boo bae taste
like Kool-Aid for the analysts
||Kendrick Lamar-Humble

and crime allowancesFinesse a nigga with some counterfeitsbut now I'm counting thisParmesan where my accountant lives;in fact I'm down in thisD'USSE with my boo bae tastelike Kool-Aid for the analysts||Kendrick Lamar-Humble

* * *

Fridays were known as the kickoff to the weekend when people to go out to party their life away from the stressful week days where they busted they ass off at work. It was actually a major relief to people who worked at fortune 500 companies and especially for the employees who worked for JPierres Inc and Pierres Architect Legacy. But the word relief would truly be an understatement to describe how tiring the employees who worked in the finance and marketing Department at JPierries Inc felt to leave work early on the busy Friday night.

Having ran out of synonyms to describe how much of a pain in the ass their boss can sometimes be, the few remaining employees bustled out of the doors of the company to go their separate ways home whilst some partnered up to go nurse a few beer at the bar down the block.

It was going on 10:00 pm and Demetrius was currently in his office going over some last minute work before he could head out and meet up with his boys who he promised a night out, it's been awhile since he'd a drink with all of his bestfriend being in the same room as him, because lately they've all been caught up in their own work or under some woman's skirt to hang out with each other, it's surely been awhile since he's had one of those crazy wild night out, and he so badly needed of those.

But from the look of how things were going, he wouldn't be finished until the next hour and he would hate to bail out on them again, scooting back in his chair to get comfortable he let out a sigh and ran his large calloused hands over his low-cut hair that looks like he never miss out on a hair appointment a day in his life, before flicking his wrist to check the time on his watched again.