Chapter 4

I can't move,Freedom, cut me loose singin'freedom! Freedom where are you?Cause I need freedom, too break all the chains by myself Won't let my freedom rot in hellHey! I'ma keep running'cause a winner don't quit on themselves

I can't move,
Freedom, cut me loose singin'
freedom! Freedom where are you?
Cause I need freedom, too
break all the chains by myself
Won't let my freedom rot in hell
Hey! I'ma keep running'
cause a winner don't quit on themselves.
|Freedom by Beyonce ft Kendrick Lamar

In a state of observation, unease and the smell of sex and trouble all wrapped into one, Adela sighed as she sat there in the small square room of the police station, a room that was commonly known as the interrogation room

In a state of observation, unease and the smell of sex and trouble all wrapped into one, Adela sighed as she sat there in the small square room of the police station, a room that was commonly known as the interrogation room. Now the burning question of the day was why was she in an interrogation room right? well that Adela did not know, but what she did know though was that she was completely innocent and didn't do shit to be in this room to be interrogated like she committed some sort of crime, matter afact she know didn't do shit to be locked up in the first place. However, there was this little voice in the back of her head that kept nagging her about shit, she tried to block it out, not wanting to believe that someone would go out of their way to accused her of doing something she didn't do.

She yawned, covering her mouth with the back of her hands as her eyes water, she was beyond hungry and also tired from the intense activity that occurred earlier that day, and all she wanted to do at that moment was to feel the nice comfort of her thin mattress and pillow underneath her head; she had never missed her bed more than how she did right now.

Sighing she took down her hoodie and scratched her head whilst looking around the small square room that had a bad paint job and a big square window right in front of her with grills. Wait a minute , she thought to herself mentally. Sitting up from her slump position in the chair, she frowned in concentration as she surveyed the room before diverting her gaze back towards what she thought at first was a window because of the small iron grills design at the bottom of it. Only to realized what exactly it was, making her frown instantly turned into a glare because it just wasn't a mere window, but one of those semi-transparent mirror; that was reflective on one side and transparent on the other. Therefore, meaning she was being watched, she didn't know why she was so slow to not pick up on it earlier, since after all it was a weird placement for a window to be placed right next to the damn door.