Chapter 3

She could get menancin',frightenin' , find helpSometimes I scare myself, myself She could get menancin',frightenin', find help Sometimes I scare myself, myself |Kanye West- Yikes

frightenin' , find help
Sometimes I scare myself, myself
She could get menancin',
frightenin', find help
Sometimes I scare myself, myself
|Kanye West- Yikes

She could get menancin',frightenin' , find helpSometimes I scare myself, myself She could get menancin',frightenin', find help Sometimes I scare myself, myself |Kanye West- Yikes

Tick..tock....tick..tock....tick..tock

Was all Adela heard as she layed down across her bed trying to get some sleep, but couldn't do so with the repetitive ticking and tocking of the clock in the background that was keeping her up. Sighing in annoyance, she peered over at it and groan out, throwing a mini tantrum, before she grabbed the pillow that she was resting her head on to throw it right across the room at the clock, knocking it clean off the wall.

Propping herself up onto her elbows, she looked over to the floor and sucked her teeth at the stubborn clock that unfortunately was still in good shape and still making that annoying noise. She was hoping for the fall to break the sound or the clock itself, but even that didn't work out.

Adela didn't know why, but every little thing was pissing her the hell off.

Lazily, she rolled off the side of the bed and landed on the floor with her hands and feet to hold herself up from faceplanting the floor. She stayed like that for awhile before she finally found the strength to haul herself up from the ground and stomped over to her chest of drawers, pulling the enter top drawer out of the chest she placed it onto the floor and stoop down to rummaged through the drawer, searching for her black plaid, button up, zip-like hoodie, that she gifted to herself on her sixteenth birthday.

After pushing aside a few folded clothes she finally spotted the hoodie at the bottom of the pile and picked it out and got up from the floor, walking back over to the chest of drawer to grab the capsule bottle that was resting on top of it, after checking to see if she got everything she needed, she left out through the doorway of her bedroom that now remain doorless.

In the midst of walking down the hall, she place the hoodie over her head and pushed her hands through the arm hole of the hoodie before pulling it down her body. When she neared the front door she stopped and tried to pull up the zipper that was near the area of her boobs, but the zip was not cooperating with her at the moment and it frustrated her that it didn't. Cursing under her breath, she was finally able to get the zipper up.