Chapter 13

Preesha POV

I walk to Saransh's room to wake him up for class. I replay all the events from the last night and right now.  Who would have thought that I would be so in love with the insensitive and annoying rockstar Rudraksh Khurana? And who would have thought he would be in love with me? The first time I met him, he was so arrogant and rude and I hated him. I thought no one would ever love him and he would be alone forever. And now I can't even let him go take a shower without missing him. Guess I was wrong. Because I love him, with my whole heart. And I didn't think he was capable of loving anyone. I was also wrong there because he told me he loved me first and I can see in his eyes that he means it. After his adorable surprise yesterday, I feel excited for him to find out about my surprise. I feel so happy and light and like I can do anything. I wake up Saransh.

Saransh: Mumma, give me a few more minutes. Please.

Seeing him tired makes me want to let him, but he will be late if he doesn't wake up now.

Preesha: Saransh beta you have to wake up now. You will be late.

He doesn't budge, so now I have to entice him to wake up.

Preesha: Saransh. if you wake up now, you can have breakfast with Rudra and you might have a little time to play with him since you didn't get to last night.

That wakes him right up. He jumps out of bed running to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Saransh: Thank you mumma!

I smile. I should go brush my teeth too. I walk to Rudra's room and bump into someone. I look up to apologize and I see that it is Rudra. He looks at me.

Rudra: Preesha? Where did you go? I checked in the room after I changed and you had left.

I smile at him. He cares so much. I can see he is a little worried. 

Preesha: I went to wake up Saransh for his classes.

A wave of relief goes over his face and he pulls me into a hug.

Rudra: I told you I would tell you if I left, you should tell me too.

Preesha: I will, I'm sorry.

He hugs me tighter.

Rudra: Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Just let me know next time.

He breaks the hug but still holds me in his arms.

Rudra: I love you.

Preesha: I love you more.

Rudra smirks at me.

Rudra: Not possible.

He moves his hands from around me and just holds my hand. 

Rudra: So how is Saransh?

We walk to his room, hand in hand.

Preesha: He's good, I finally got him to wake up after I told him that he might have some time to play with you.

Rudra: Of course he wakes up when he gets to play with me, I'm awesome.

I playfully hit him.

Rudra: That hurts yaar, you are strong. And you're awesome too.

We smile at each other and we enter Saransh's room.

Saransh: RUDRA!

He runs towards us and jumps at Rudra. He lets go of my hand to catch Saransh.

Rudra: CHAMP! Good morning! 

Rudra puts Saransh down and then Saransh turns away and pouts. Rudra seems confused.